+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unusual crush and mixed signals

Unusual crush and mixed signals

Hi everyone, I have an understanding problem about my crush whom I love very much. I am confused and it really does hurt me

She is different than other girls, we've hung out for a year and sometimes I have a feeling that I don't even know her.

If I told you the whole backstory you would all be very very confused, on one hand you'd think that we should already be a couple, on the other hand you'd think that its just a friendship.

I want to keep her interested and I'm running out of ideas because she's not showing any signs. She likes sleeping or just laying most of the time, she kinda hates school, likes weed etc, her social life is limited to her girl-friends and is not interested in nothing "not fun" related.

About mixed signals, she has 2 sides:
    1st side:
    She said that she doesn't wanna rush with relationships because she's too young (17) and I'm 20.

2nd side:
    She is generally not interested into guys, she prefers being at home but is interested in me, how do I know?
    - we text a lot
    - we went out multiple times (her requests mostly)
    - she said that she likes my pics and has mentioned that would like to have one (not-nude) pic of me.

I would really like to take things further but I'm not getting anything from her and I don't want to lose her in meaning of a potential girlfriend.

Please help me.
    If anyone has experience and would like to have a chat I would love to talk to someone about it.

So you went out multiple times. You should have been able to kiss her on second date. Basicaly its you who should lead and do things that GF and BF does. those little things like kisses and holding hands. And then take it even further from there. If you dont have experience then its gona be harder for you to progress with such a young girl where you have to do and think things first.

While you text you could ask her questions. To get to know her better.

When you meet you could get close to her physically.

Here is the questions - http://thestallionstyle.com/20-really-interesting-questions-to-ask-a-girl-you-like/

Here is how you should get close to her(picture at the end of the guide) -

http://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will