+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which poster do you wish posted here again? Can name one or many.

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] - i thought so. doesn't surprise me at all.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Wonder where megvoh and melancholia went? They were active posters.

- - - Updated - - -

If I don't get back on before summer end have a great summer all the peeps I chat with on here.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Hi [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] Wishing you as wonderful summer as well.

I know both would good posters and helpful to new members with their advice.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I miss meg :[ & woody & somehelp

Hey, [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] ~ Enjoy your summery time too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Woody was nice at some point.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] and megvoh and somehelp4me weren't nice? What do you mean at some point woody was nice? Every post she made was full of kindness to the stranger on the other end of her replies from what I saw. I think when people like her and a few others go from places like this the soul of the place dies.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] Well what I mean at some point she sent me private messages helping me with depression after I apologized for being rude to PeterSC because I was depressed. It was nice from her and also I remember when she just started posting I send her PM asking about her username and she replied nicely.

Sure woody had her issues but she was giving her best regardless. generations and generations of posters come and go. I know some guys who used to feel like part of the forum. like HeartisAching and LoveReject. These guys was here when I started. Also there was a lot more but I just dont keep up with new posters. Its like they are grey mass. Maybe because I dont sit in loveforum day and night like I used to 5 years ago or maybe because my memory are worse. Still there are some posters with 10k+ posts who have left long ago. For example Smackie9, WakeUp and Vashti. But also before them there was Gigabitch with like 20k posts. And forum existed even 10 years before I joined so there were more generations before that.

I see a pattern where forum attracts people with issues. Or one problem. Once the problem are solved they leave and maybe pop on from time to time but rarely. Others are here because they are romantics or just bored. Still even those who are here because of one problem still can stay for years until problem is solved as I often have seen.

I came here because wanted to post in some forum like I used to back in the day in rappelz forum and bodybuilding forum when I was in my late teens. So I was thinking people should be talking about love so I googled it and found this forum. But after few first posts I left cause I was 20 and lost interest quicky. Besides I didnt had computer so I was using one in liblary where limit is 2 hours a day.
    Then after 3 years I came back home from UK and my laptop was waiting for me so i started to post again in loveforum. Wish I remembered forum sooner when was losing my mind because of one girl.
    So I came to this forum 5 years ago with a broken heart and wanted to learn about relationships to not get hurt again, besides seeing other people pain made me feel better like Im not the only one in pain. Took me 3 years to heal like that but now Im back to my quest before heartbreak - just want to be happy. My quest is not finished yet so Im staying. Have learned a lot and now starting to experience things too and putting my knowledge to practice as well.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 10-07-17 at 09:38 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123