+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which poster do you wish posted here again? Can name one or many.

Which poster do you wish posted here again? Can name one or many.

I say this in light of so many gone off here. Long time and more recent posters.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Richiro and sri

Good input
    Id List jester but he is continually posting
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Looks like Im one who have stick around for longest. I can remember many names. Some girls I even had feelings for.
    I first started post when I was 20 years old but serious turned to posting at 23 after experienced unhappy love. Back then one girl started to post a lot too. Her name was Michelle23. She came here with topic about job interview nerves. Now after 5 years she have 2 kids, same BF and no more time for posting. Not the only girl who became mother and quit forum.

Then there was this Russian girl Lilia. She was in dark place but back then I had only 2 topics where I posted and hers was one of them. I managed to help both of them- people in whos topics I was posting. But they were seeing therapist besides all that so I wasnt only help but I believe I made a diference. Hundrets of private messages - like 700 and a lot of skype chats years later to come by with this girl and me. Until she got married to the same guy from who she was running away years ago.

Then some other of old members I miss are Smackie9 - still have her on my FB and still chat sometimes, BasilandThyme, KingZ - he was here probably the longest more than 10 years he did stick around since he was kid and had a lot of relationships. He even opened a new forum and many of us here went there until forum slowly died after few years cause no new members was coming.
    I really could mention a lot of names but I mentioned only the most special ones. Had a few more members who I had on FB and been chatting a lot to. Its interesting to see how peoples lifes changes over the years and yeah some go others come in place. Some cool people been going thru this forum, some have stick along for longer but generaly when your life is interesting you dont need forum cause so much happening in your own life. I myself had a breaks when life have turned 180 degress and so much have happened in real life that there was no time for internet.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

The list would just get way too long. Basically everybody is gone. Honestly, I don't even want to list anybody because I'd worry I'd forget to mention some. But, the list just gets bigger and bigger.

lots of people just occassionally post so you think they might be gone but they no longer post as much as before so i won't name them because they usually come back and post around.

i'd say hatesthis, somehelp4me, nico, woody, michelle23, vashti ( ones banned valixy and rowen) newer members, megvoh.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Those are all good names Exeter. Missed hatethis too when she left but her life became better and she got over ex. Nico life is too interesting so he dont need forum too. And Valixy was actually helpful but something happened to he cause she unthanked all the posts she thanked over the years and left.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-05-17 at 05:40 AM.

She did? Jeez! I wonder what must have happened. That had to take a lot of effort, so something must really have upset her. I'm sorry to hear that because she was really nice.

Yes she did. Like in that song - Im taking back my love.

I'm not on here enough myself to know who is also no longer on here and I haven't been here long enough to give a list of names. This website site seems like people come and go, but most come back around to check it out again and post and then disappear. From what I've seen since joining at least. If people have notices connected from here to their emails they signed up with you could message ones gone and missed and see if they return.

[MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] who is sri?
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] and [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] You all must have seen so many come and go on here.

I wish woody and somehelp would post again.
    [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] I tried with woody but she never came back on or replied to my message maybe she blocked this website for some reason. I asked someone why they thought she left and I was told being treated unkind is why she left. I know she had great things happening in her life so I assumed she left for that reason.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION]
    I think the username is something to do with srah21 or something
    The woman with the life coaching site from New Zealand
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I know who shrah25 is ~ I have them on my friends list they gave great advice. Hope they return.

Still somehelp4me & woody & also where did youngcosmo go? dickriculous too, but he comes on time to time, same as dontaskme.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

To mention dollhouse has gone off, Jffs24 and melancholia too. Let's hope they are only temporary hiatuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Sonofham disappeared too.

Where is megvoh?

I think the real question is posters you wish would go away. That Evil Jester dude is such a nerd!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast