Basically I rang an old guy friend recently and he was so happy that I called- he told me that I made his day!!!
We were always very touchy feely and flirty & did almost have sex once but we were interrupted, we never spoke about if though & just stayed friends. He told me once before that he loved me & that I was so great and the way he looked at me- his eyes all dreamy and soft- it was a very loving look.
Anyway, I missed him as I hadn't seen him in a while so I rang. Like I said- he said I made his day & said that no other friend cares about him enough to ring him like I do- started talking about the lovely memories we had together & he said that he's glad I appreciate them'. Then I started talking about my new job- I said that the hours were f***ed up & he started laughing, replying with 'I thought you said you have more hours for f***ing now' even though I was one hundred percent clear in what I said. Then he said that he shouldn't be saying this & that he forgets how young I am. I just giggled telling him to wait a few months (my birthday) to talk to me like that when I'll be a bit older.
He wants me to call him again.
Then a few days after our phone call I joined a messaging site & within minutes he had texted me a sticky with 'Hello' as the message (he has never ever texted me before) but I had lost his number so I asked who it was and he replies with 'it's me my darling'.. I said 'Aww hope you're keeping fabulous' and he hasn't been on the app really since.

Opinions please?