+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what to do... if anything...

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I think I blew it with my smarmy smiley face...not to mention my no sex after marriage remark, Indi. Wanna be my FWB, instead? FWB's are all the rage, I hear.
    Who are you asking, or are you not particular?

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Awwww... 2 of my most favourite posters. Sweeeet. Can i be your matron of honour?
    No wedding, Indy - he is right; I don't plan to reclaim my virginity anytime soon!

Oh. I guess I misundertand. I thought "FWB" MEANT no one inparticular and anyone at all.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I think I blew it with my smarmy smiley face...not to mention my no sex after marriage remark, Indi. Wanna be my FWB, instead? FWB's are all the rage, I hear.

ROFL!!

C'mon W. Don't YOU start on me, too.. I gotta 'nuff problems w/that as you well know...

Or mbe i should've said... get in queue...

Wow. DO FWB the official way. Make a contract, I always say.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    we GET it already!

You get nothing!. I will not rest till this slut is dead...DEAD....DEEEEAAADDDD!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Uh...OV? The ignore list is working very well. If you don't employ it and keep up your tirades, the only conclusion you'll leave the rest of us to draw is that you enjoy and deserve each other.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You get nothing!. I will not rest till this slut is dead...DEAD....DEEEEAAADDDD!
    Shaddup OV :teasingly:

Remember "OV-Tag"??? You know how clever I can be... You're bored, ya? Start a new thread about something fun. Gowan, gowan... we'll play.

Frasbee:

If

you

think

this

are

readable

you

are

wrong.

Asip4u:
    “The whole point of the forum is to get some feedback on a situation a person might be having”
    Well if that’s the point I guess you missed it, that is, you didn’t actually give me any feedback.
    “People's life stories are usually not something others want to read… most people will not have fun reading it”
    By all means don’t read it… it’s not exactly forced down your throat, you can just decide to read or not to read it and then move on. I don’t really wanna know if it wasn’t entertaining enough for you (tried any good romance thrillers lately?).

Only-virgins:
    “Im not answering to a person who doesnt introduce them-selves.’
    Weelll, you just did.
    “Basically as I read that book of yours only half way through did I even realize your a female”
    I guess you didn’t read the first line then: “over un-founded trust issues from *****his***** side”. Or maybe you assumed it was a homosexual relationship?

Shhh:
    “Please note ceilo that the only person who responded to you was an 18 year old self-proclaimed slut.”
    Perhaps such a person is capable of intelligence such as yours? They certainly don’t waste their time replying to a post saying a) how the post should be written b), why the post should be written like this, c) why the quality of the post was not up to their standard, d) theories for why the post was like this and e) suggestions for how the forum should be used (… while not actually f) relpying to the post!).
    “If you want quality responses, I'd suggest you summarize.”
    Hence, the first “summary” paragraph. That gives you all the info, then people can “ask for more details”.
    “And by the way, your condascending tone will certainly alienate a lot of the more thoughtful posters.”
    Your bossy uptight manner isn’t much fun either…

Quote Originally Posted by cielo
    Frasbee:

If

you

think

this

are

readable

you

are

wrong.

Asip4u:
    “The whole point of the forum is to get some feedback on a situation a person might be having”
    Well if that’s the point I guess you missed it, that is, you didn’t actually give me any feedback.
    “People's life stories are usually not something others want to read… most people will not have fun reading it”
    By all means don’t read it… it’s not exactly forced down your throat, you can just decide to read or not to read it and then move on. I don’t really wanna know if it wasn’t entertaining enough for you (tried any good romance thrillers lately?).

Only-virgins:
    “Im not answering to a person who doesnt introduce them-selves.’
    Weelll, you just did.
    “Basically as I read that book of yours only half way through did I even realize your a female”
    I guess you didn’t read the first line then: “over un-founded trust issues from *****his***** side”. Or maybe you assumed it was a homosexual relationship?

Shhh:
    “Please note ceilo that the only person who responded to you was an 18 year old self-proclaimed slut.”
    Perhaps such a person is capable of intelligence such as yours? They certainly don’t waste their time replying to a post saying a) how the post should be written b), why the post should be written like this, c) why the quality of the post was not up to their standard, d) theories for why the post was like this and e) suggestions for how the forum should be used (… while not actually f) relpying to the post!).
    “If you want quality responses, I'd suggest you summarize.”
    Hence, the first “summary” paragraph. That gives you all the info, then people can “ask for more details”.
    “And by the way, your condascending tone will certainly alienate a lot of the more thoughtful posters.”
    Your bossy uptight manner isn’t much fun either…
    Is this huge pile of garbage supposed to be words?...*squints eyes*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

cielo,

Most of the people that post stuff like that (and you can check it yourself) come up with total garbage. Half of the time people can't even understand what he/she is talking about. I just read it and you did a fairly nice job actually so this is my take on it:

You seem to be a deep, passionate person who strives for bigger, better things in life. His problem is that of many guys out there. It doesn't seem like there was any real connection between you guys and all the things you mentioned about saving money, getting a career and so on are obviously important to you, and in your eyes, should be important to your partner as well, yet he showed that they're not. The memories you had with him, however great they may be, will not compare on how you''ll feel when someone who's more your type comes along. Love is always a two way street so if only one person does things to show how much he/she cares about the other, it will never complete both people..It didn't seem like he tried much either and all that love stuff, well let's say all guys can come up with a few ways to keep a girl for a little while. You're doing the right thing by trying to move on and i think you'll be more complete with someone else even though that might be hard to see at this point.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

ceilo - Weren't you the one who wrote, "Any comments/ spelling errors/ complaints"? Well, darling, you got them. Now go take your meds; your psychosis is showing.

How can someone type so much yet say so little?

Quote Originally Posted by cielo
    Quality is better than quantity - I don't particularly want many replies - if that was my aim I would have thought of an attention-grabbing title and filled my post full of made up smut. As it is I didn't see the point, you don't have to read it and you don't have to reply, but what's the point wasting your time with meaningless responses?

I don't really want replies from people who can't really be bothered thinking about problems carefully and always insist on analysing the world in simple bite-size summaries... I see a lot of useless replies in this forum from stupid people like this, and this was my clever plan to filter them out... I'm glad it worked...
    No need to call people stupid. We like to tease you a bit before we decide whether or not you're a nice person. You reap what you sow. Or whatever.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123