+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want and how should I respond?

What does he want and how should I respond?

I dated K for a few months almost a year ago. It was a short and confusing relationship. He would flake out on me a lot, I would complain, he would call me pathologically insecure. But on the rare occasion we would meet up, it would be heaven on Earth, we would chat, kiss, hang out, make plans. I was very confused about why he didn't seem to want to spend more time with the girl of his dreams. He's a workaholic, few medical conditions, but overall, a nice and ambitious guy, super smart and close to my close friend. So after he cancelled on me again, calling me controlling and demanding (I didn't even know or insist to know where he lived), I snapped and texted him a bunch of insults, calling him a liar and a coward. He basically accused me of abuse and ended it with me. I begged him to stay, he left, but not before indirectly insulting me on social networks. I was heart broken.

Fast forward to end of September. We were in the same wedding party (after a year of no contact). He spent the whole evening around me, dancing with me, talking to me, following me everywhere. I didn't mind. As I said, when we used to actually physically spend time together, we were pretty awesome together. I was confused though as he claimed I had let him down so deeply and now he couldn't leave my side. A few days after the wedding he texted me telling me he forgives me for the things I had said. He doesn't want me to get the wrong idea but he is sorry he hadn't forgiven me sooner. I was kind of annoyed as again, he didn't seem to take any responsibility for his mistakes. So I suggested we should meet up. And so we did.

We talked for about two hours. He apologised for everything, said he had made a mistake and now it is too late. He would change things if he could and he knows he was an immature brat. He said he wanted us to be friends. All this time we were talking he was giving me compliments and being very tactile. I won't lie, for a second my mind wondered into what if we got back together. He is single and so am I. Not that he would want to get back together, but if he did, would that be a stupid idea? Thank you in advance.

It depends on wether he has changed or wether he only sais he has
    Chance for the later being much higher statistically speaking

It also depends on what you want. He obviously wants you back

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()gmail.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me