+ Follow This Topic

Thread: EX girlfriend called me 2 days after i blocked her on facebook. Confused

EX girlfriend called me 2 days after i blocked her on facebook. Confused

Hello, my ex girlfriend dumped me like 10 days ago. I was doing the no contact but made a mistake asking her out for a coffee on Monday. She responded with: "no thanks, i'd rather see someone else". I got a little bit mad by that answer so i just instantly blocked her on facebook and replied with: "give me a call if you change your mind". So.. 2 days later on Wednesday she called me and said: "you told me to call you if i change my mind" and 30 seconds into the call she said: "i'm just kidding, just wanted to irritate you, i actually haven't changed my mind. How are you doing?".. I just said that i'm fine then she wished me good night. When i picked up the phone i told her that i'm currently a bit busy and in a rush so can't really talk much (didn't wanna seem needy or desperate). I tried calling her myself the same night 2 hours after our call but she didn't answer. Also tried calling yesterday evening - she also didn't answer.. I will be doing the no contact from now on even though i still love her a lot..

Why did you think she called me? Just trying to get her ego fed, playing with me or what? I'm really confused..

Thank you

I called her a little b***ch, and I was right. Stop being in contact with this person. She seems like someone that doesn't care about other people's feelings just to boost her ego.

Yeah, that would irritate me a little bit. It's not cool to play games like that. I would have put her in her place. In a loving way.
    With this sentence, "Look, I really want to see you again and work things out, but don't mess with me like this, get in touch with me if you're serious about wanting to spend some time with one another. This wasn't cool, dont be disrespectful"

She was getting some curiosity on if you were moving on or not. People can be like that, bothered when you move on from them, especially women.
    Your mistake is you started to chase her after she did that.

Also. Your mistake is you're using no contact solely as a technique to get her back. That's where people mess up. It's your best way to get someone back.
    But you need to actually be about it. You need to believe that things are over forever and keep moving forward.

Also. Don't block people. Or remove people from social media. I never understood that. You can always secretly unsubscribe from them.
    Have some self discipline. Nothing screams butthurt like "I'm going to remove you from all of our social media accounts because you no longer want to date me", whether you're doing that because you just want to ignore them and have them out of sight (probably the case), or you're trying to "show them what you're made out" which will make you look like a little butthurt b*tch. No matter the reason, she'll think it's the second option, and She's going to interpret as you showing her what you're made of, and she'll view you as a little butthurt b*tch.
    Last edited by GLYC; 18-11-17 at 02:19 AM.