i know believe in love at first sight more than ever. Met a girl on my recent trips couple of days ago and we hid it off right off . we had the most amazing day and slept together , on day two made love and she had to leave continue her trip. shes coming back in a week to visit me but heres the thing she has a boyfriend and she has invested in future plans with him , she was confused cause she has commited to him and know she found something special with me. im destroyed deprresed hurting we were texting but she decide we best stop cause her heart is hurting also and her plans are also big and concrete. im feeling now lonelier i dont want to go out with anybody else but her i fell in love she was my angel please advice.

- - - Updated - - -

i know she feels the same way about me she even hinted to go with her on the rest of her trip but i didnt want to impose i felt like she was obviously confused and at the same time falling hard for me im devastated she didnt seem like the type that cheats more like we fell hard for each other