+ Follow This Topic

Thread: broken heearted

broken heearted

Hi everyone need a little motivation and advice,

I have been going through alot lately love wise my gf of 5 years left me 1 1/2 year ago then i ifind out she cheated on me i move to another country meet a new girl and fall for her turns out she doesnt fall for me go at it for a couple of month and it dosent work out so ive been alone for a while no pets no gf just alot of random hook ups alot whom become obsesed wont stop texting me and im just not in to any of them and i have felt so lost and like love dosent exist and then!!! i just spend a weekend thi sbeuatiful amazing girl in a hostel and we ended up having the most amazing day wine tour bycicle riding we got lost ate but she told me she had a boyfriend that they were gonna move back to her home together and shes helping him outto get there cause his a struggling artist so know she has to pay her parents back working for what they lend her to get hi a visa. I respected and treated her as a friend but the way she looked at me was different we were both falling head over heels for each other and the situation was hard i decided to take it easy and the next day she ends up sleeping with me cause she didnt want sleep alone with made love and i took her to get her bus she was leaving we both new we had found something terrfyingli magical between us it is amazing feeling and she told me she didnt knwo what to do she had done all this stuff had all this plans were her boyfriend but was crushed inside cause of what little we had. Shes gonna come stay with me for a couple of days in two weeks when she finishes her solo travelling trip she was on. I know in reality im in love and it just happend and i know i cant haver her and my heart is in pieces she sends me pictures tells me her heart is tortured love is only this strong when its mutual and i understand you dont canell youre life for someone you just met but iam in so much pain to have found whom im pretty sure is the love of my life and shes going to go away im so down she saids she doent want to chat cause is toruturing her and she cant stop thinking about us im destroyed my heart is so sad this never happends very rarely do you feel this magical connection how do i keep on going? what do i do ?

It would help us if you have more than 3 periods or full stops in your post. We understand English isn't necessarily their first language, but everything you can do to make your post more coherent will help us out.
    So long story short:
    - you are lonely because you broke up with your gf.
    - you hooked up with someone and found her to be amazing but she has a bf.
    - She doesn't know what to, but wants to stop communication with you.
    - You are lost on what to do.

I firmly believe there are more than one person we can have special relationships with. You need to keep looking. I know you are very emotional right now, but it's best you stay away from someone that has a bf. Also she cheated on him, what makes you think she won't do it to you in the future. You broke up with your gf because she cheated on you.....

thank you for youre reply. Yeah basically im as emotional and down as i can get at the moment. all above is correct . but the pain i feel is unusual. she cheated on the guy because the feeling of connection was to strong ! i know it cost her to cheat if not she would def not mind to continue talking with me shes trying to forget. im just ripped to pieces. advice is much wanted i appreciate the pointers. iam getting a little worried 34 no kids no prospects not the best job and i wont settle for anyhting that doesnt blow my mind like this girl did. i dont want to talk to anybody , just been lying in bed thinking what to do with my life.

34 isn't that old. Just try to meet more people. Many people go through this middle age crisis.

Im 34. Nothing old about it. You will eventually meet the right one

paragraphs help other people to help you.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.