• YESSSSS

1 100.00%
  • NOOOO

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crushing problems

Crushing problems

Hi

I have a huge problem and it keeps bothering me. I really like this guy, who I have known for six months now. We are in the same class together and we speak a lot. He can make me smile so bright and I know I really like him. But guess what. He's acting like a total jerk sometimes. He can be so mean to me that I really don't know if he likes me back. But still with little things he tries to get my attention. What is up with that? It is not really the reason why I'm so frustrated though. This has been going on for weeks and I am kinda getting used to it.

Today my best friend said that she thinks he likes me and I like him back. She says that were both in denial. She thinks that he actually is acting mean because he likes me. But I can't believe why, because when you like someone you actually are nice to the one you like, right? But he is a special case she says. And she says that I like him too, which is true but I was didn't tell her that it is true off course.

So we went after this whole conversation to class. And we saw him and my best friend immediately started talking about how she thinks we like each other. Which I couldn't believe. But he reacted really stupid. He said: 'I'm not Bob.'

So lets explain this. 'Bob' (it's not its real name) was a guy who liked me but I didn't like him back. Obviously since i like this guy in my class. But he knew that Bob liked me and kept teasing me with Bob. Even though I told him I DON'T LIKE BOB. And I thought he got the message.

But why does he keep bringing him up? And why does he keep acting like a jerk? Does he not like me? I don't know what to do. I can't get him out of my head. I really hope that you guys can help me out.

guys have either have a "bad boy" or "nice boy" personality. your current crush is a "bad boy" it seems to me. he may love you very much but will never act the way you described as desired by you. you have to decide if you can love a bad boy or need to find a nice boy that will act like you desire. you definitely need to convince him you are not Bob's girl which obviously is what he believes. how does he act with other girls like your best friend as a example? if the same as he does with you he is a bad boy. if different and nice with them then he is upset and jealous by his belief you are Bob's girl. so treat you badly.

I didn't bother to vote on the poll for a couple main reasons. One, it is too hard to tell without us being a little closer to the situation. He could be mean to you because he's a jerk, or he could be mean to you because he likes you and thinks he's being playful. Two, I honestly don't think it matters either way. It is one thing if his "being mean" was really just a little bit of light, playful teasing.... but I don't get that impression from what you've described.

I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like he's actively been a jerk. Rude. Mean. So, as far as I am concerned, I couldn't possibly care less WHY he acts like that. I don't care if he's SUPER into you and this is his way of showing that.... I don't think he deserves you if that is the case. That is immature, grade school kind of crap. Do you want to date a boy or do you want to date a man? Even if this is his way of showing he likes you, I don't frankly think he even deserves you. That would be my personal advice.

But, if maybe I AM misunderstanding... if maybe the way he acts toward you COULD honestly be considered just light and playful teasing... well, then you could maybe try a little back yourself. Flirt a little, tease him a little, and see if he picks up on it. Or even just be bold and ask him out yourself. Again, though, just in my personal opinion, if he is being cruel/mean (as in it is NOT just playful teasing but is actually hurtful and cruel) I don't think he even deserves your attention.

Good luck to you either way.