+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: orgasm due to kissing

yes girls can get wet from kissing... holy crap, when i came back from a trip and saw my girl and started making out, her panties were like... soaked.. it was dripping down her leg.. oooh thats hot.

Quote Originally Posted by shurope
    my girlfriend informed two days ago after kissing for a few minutes that she had orgasmed while kissing me... i never touched her lower region or even her breasts... she was making noises and i just played kissed and nibbled on her neck ears and lips... is this possible?!?! or is she just ****ing with me... also is it common for girls to get wet while kissing???
    well as for me, it's common to get wet while kissing but never had the chance to have an orgasm just by it. I admit i enjoy kissing more than bj or other but i can't say it's the same with my guy, though oral sx is just as good. I know some of my grl frnds feel the same way too. Lucky girlfrnd that you have there.

of course its possible. Just most women are not used to having an orgasm without penetration or a little bit of rubbing here and there, or oral. but good for you, i've done it before, with a little more touching, just not where she wants to be touched most. She just got really excited, and she lost it. I'd say she must be very attracted to you, and turned on by your touch, congratulations, dont get lazy or cocky, just stay true, and i'd say the girl alone would appreciate it, and maybe you'll do it again

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    It depends on how turned on you are in the moment. You can orgasm just THINKING about sex if you're turned on enough (chicks that is....I don't know about guys).
    American Pie

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    It depends on how turned on you are in the moment. You can orgasm just THINKING about sex if you're turned on enough (chicks that is....I don't know about guys).
    It's possible for guys too.

Less likely though.

Considering so much of sex is mental.

Just look at wet dreams, there's little to no physical stimulation at all.

Consciously this is much more difficult.

LMAO! I don't recall a time I didn't get wet kissing my boyfriend. He's so damn hott.. how could I stop myself?

It is possible that she did orgasm. My boyfriend's voice can make me go. Some girls fake that stuff.. but if she told you she did, I would believe her. Girls aren't like guys.. they don't need to go all the way to be fully happy.. some can go just a bit and be like WHOA! :-)
    *~*Chris and Dez 6.25.03*~*

My girlfriend orgasmed when I sucked and nibbled her ear lobe for the first time. But this happened only once.

IMO when I am kissing my girl, I feel what would feel like a climax with out touching of the pubic region, (Then again I have spooged on myself while sitting on a vibrating chair) and strangly enough it seems that she enjoys kissing better than sex at times....I've checked her pants and she gets pretty soaked down there...
    No anticipation I suppose.
    Last edited by RobW; 29-09-05 at 06:03 PM.

If the kiss is good enough..like..breathtaking and stuff, maybe it could happen.
    <3 SeReNa <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123