+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Orgasm

Orgasm

I just started having sex and I've done it like 5 times but I haven't cummed yet. I dunno if I can't use condoms because I use the extra sensitive kind but that doesnt even work and maybe its just nerves or I dunno what the hell I'm doing so I cant hit the spots on my dick that make me get off. Help me out

1)keep using the rubber.
    2)try more foreplay (closer to orgasm prior to entry)
    3)let her know, what you like...etc. communicate with your partner....(in your relationship...in bed...etc..COMMUNICATION IS KEY) its something that's learned.
    4)good luck!

There are many things you can do to help this problem. First of all dont be upset, the more you worry and think about it, the harder it becomes to relax. It may just be nerves..I think you should go somwehere that you can completely relax (without the fear of being caught or heard). Definately try more foreplay have her give you head until you feel like you are gonna cum then try it that way. Also have your girl rub you or touch ya while youre in her its more personal and comfortable that way. And lastly try all different positiond until you find the one that feels the best. Good luck keep us updated!!

could it be the condom is too tight because we have trouble putting the rubber on? maybe I'm not getting enough blood to keep my erection going I dunno

although its not immpossible that it is the condom, it is highly unlikely that, that's your problem. certainly every guy is going to have their preferance for condoms....but I'd be willing to wager a large sum of money on the fact that you two are in the learning curb....if you're having trouble with putting on the condoms...make an morning/afternoon/evening/day of it, buy numerous different kinds, and try them on together....her on you, you alone...etc. without sex...practice putting them on, and see what fits best for you......then go from there afterwards....

This is common I think. I believe I had the same problem the first time I ever had sex. Simply, it was because I was nervous, and trying realy hard to pay attention, and not screw up. 5-6 times or more and no finale for me. Well, she finally told me to not worry about anything and concentrate on the shape of her body, and the movement. To not worry about anything, because she wasn't going to be critical of me, (she was a little older) and after that it only took me like 5 minutes. Relaxation is key IMHO. Be comfortable with yourself and her, and you will have more control over your body.
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness in which they were created. --Albert Einstein

Get your girl to play with your balls while you are in the act. Let her reach down and massage them. (If it is physically feasible.)

Also, around the choda area is a very sensitive spot. By getting her (or you) to push, knead and massage it, you will receive great pleasure, and generally a quicker orgasm (in your case, A orgasm.)
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs