+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mind to pay attention to what i'm gonna say?

Hello to 'MVPlaya' and 'K3vMySt3r', and 'squirrley':

Yeah, you. 'K3vMySt3r', are right i am male!
    And Thank you for giving me a wish. It an help me alot, it seems like a push that forces me to do 'the right thing' not 'the thing right'.
    But i don't know what other people think about my story, i might seem to be so stupid somewhat, and you know, it's the thing that i really figure out. Thay's why i came here to ask you for any usueful and reasonable advices.

Also today, i went to to see my teacher asking for the advice about the plan i'm going to do, it is to tell the guy that i like.
    My teacher just gave me exactly the same thing as you guys told me right here - "You should do it, to say what you wanna say. It's wasting you time 'cause all you mostly spend it thinking of him.", My teacher said.

Well, today i went to school as usual i made a plan that i would go to see him today. I also knew his study schedule so i could find him easily.
    Well, it didn't go in the way that i planned, i waited for him after finishing the study but he didn't show up!
    I just said to myself that "There is one more day left to tell him, Don't give up!".

So ... that's all for what i have done so far.

Thank you very much!
    Have a Great time to you all.

why is there only one day left?

Go for it! Pull up your sleeves and tell him! Life is way too damn short not to try!

goodluck, and then you can change from cold to hot!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Result:
    Well, yesterday night i prepared myself about the thing i should say before going bed.
    Then i woke up early in the following morning and went to school as usual. I knew this study schedule and my plan was to see him before his first morning class at the study room (outside).
    But i made a mistake myself, i got the wrong room number, so i waited for him for one hour but he didn't show up.
    Well, i though that he might skip his first class, after that i tried again to do the same thing, waiting for him, at his second morning class.
    This second time, i waited for him again and i didn't wanna miss a chance so that i went to wait outside the second study room 30 minutes ealier from the exact study time.
    I looked at my watch to check the time. The study class had started but he still didn't show up.
    I waited for him almost a half hour after the class started. a few minuted passed by he walked very fast toward to me to attain his class (i stood at the door).
    i asked him to stop. He did so.
    i forgot all things that i prepared to tell him last night.
    After introducing myself to him, i gave him a CD which i burned.
    He seemed to be surprised about the CD, he thought that he asked me to burn it for him but he could not remember it.
    I told him that i did it for him not myself, it's not his order.
    Then i tried to tell him that the reason why i gave him a CD 'becase i like him.
    You know it's not easy to say it because at that time i sensed that he didn't even know me and he felt nothing about me.
    But i promised to myself that i must tell him so i spent a few minutes trying to say the the words " I like you".
    i said those words stutteringly like
    " Umm .... ahhh ... I I I .. umm... Damn! ... umm ...I like you. "

He said:
    " Ohh... but you know i like girlstuff. "

After he finishing that sentence, i'm sure that he doesn't like me.
    I said kept silent for a while and i said :
    " Okay, i understand. It's okay for me"
    "So see you, Bye"

I walked away after finsihing my last sentence.

Well, up to this point, now i think about myself how stupid i am and I do know that he does't like me.
    I feel like i wanna cry and feel angry with myself at the same time.
    But i'm not gonna cry. I forgive myself about this kind of thing.
    I already made up my mind not to feel any bad about him.
    Now i keep silent and let this one to be my good lesson.
    It can teach me many many things about this like of relationship.
    All i can do is to forget it and just get back to be my real self as usual - mosty i spend my time by listening to the music and reading books".

So ... that's all about my story.
    i did it as i gave you guys a promise that i would tell you the result of my first.

Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123