+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE HELP... please read...

Just got off the phone with her, she said night was OK and I insisted in knowing what it wasn't great and she finally said "because I got off the phone with you when you (MENT ME) were upset".
    I assured her that I don't wanna ruin her fun night and the reason I said OK WHILE I WASN'T was only because of her and for her to have fun. She had to go so we didn't get to talk too much, nor did I see the need to talk more about it ON THE PHONE anyways so just an update.

she is just feeling the tension between you on the subject, at least you know she cares
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    what you should do is force yourself to get some sleep. the problem is that you have to have trust in her. and understand that that whole secret bf/gf thing is kind of shady.

get some sleep and rest. conk yourself on the head if you have to.

worry yourself in the morning.

but get some sleep now

Hussain
    Whoa, welcome back, Hussain ;o

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i thnk you're smothering each other way too much ...

i've been in relationships (in my teen years) where both me and my girlfriend would be like "if I can't do this, you can't do that ..." ... "you can't have fun without my approval..." ... $hit like that ...

Everyone else is pretty much on the button as well ... being scared to let her go out because she's gonna find someone else?? like debunkt said, do you want someone that would do that?

You've got to trust that you're in a relationship with the person you want ... things won't always go by the script ... do your thing and let her do hers ... if marriage is an option, then you'll have plenty of time to figure things out ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by htoudiee
    Just got off the phone with her, she said night was OK and I insisted in knowing what it wasn't great and she finally said "because I got off the phone with you when you (MENT ME) were upset".
    I assured her that I don't wanna ruin her fun night and the reason I said OK WHILE I WASN'T was only because of her and for her to have fun. She had to go so we didn't get to talk too much, nor did I see the need to talk more about it ON THE PHONE anyways so just an update.
    This sounds just like a parent waiting up to give his a child "a good talking to" when they "get home." It's really sad, somewhat disgusting, and hypocritical. What with the parental pressures (in their mid-20's, yet, fer chrissake!), I don't see any hope for this relationship surviving one or two more episodes of phone bickering. FAR too much into each other's personal business. At least, you are into hers, Htoud. Haven't heard her side of things.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 31-10-05 at 05:58 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

i would have dumped you long ago. why are you so controlling, were you abused as a child?

Goodness, Misombra. You don't need to mince words. Say what you mean.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by htoudiee
    our Car Club meet
    Ooo. What kind of car?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i would have dumped you long ago. why are you so controlling, were you abused as a child?
    I agree with this post. Get over yourself.

I agree with Sombra as well. I still don't understand why in your mid 20's she has to hide the fact that the two of you are dating. Does she still live at home? When I read the posts, I thought it was someone in high school complaining about this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12