+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Do a lot of guys go to Strip clubs?

that would be me.

Tone Guest
    Whoa this is gettin hot..

Ahh, well. Obviously I am not the most evil one because I didn't even know about the mafia part. I guess you two will have to be my role models.

Thanks everyone for all the advice on this subject. I am okay now. I know my guy loves me and I love him we are good. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    shh! there's no such thing as a good cop. We're all dirty. You just have to figure out which one is the most evil.

yeah. we'll have to introduce you to vic and sal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    Thanks everyone for all the advice on this subject. I am okay now. I know my guy loves me and I love him we are good. thanks
    oh yeah i seemed to have forgotten that there was a point to this thread .

check out the one bluesummer started. i can't remember the name.

Glad it worked out. Just remember, communication is very important.

Good luck.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Ahh, well. Obviously I am not the most evil one because I didn't even know about the mafia part. I guess you two will have to be my role models.

Yes, 'sombra will have to show you around.
    "Ogres are like onions."

**bump** for misombra

Happy Thanksgiving!!

:-D
    Last edited by shh!; 24-11-05 at 10:46 AM.

yay! happy thanksgiving!!!

this thread is funny.

I am just wondering if its normal for a lot of guys to go to strip clubs. When they have a gf or do they not go at all. Guys if you go and have a gf post. Girls if you have a bf that goes post and tell me your feelin on that subject.
    Well, I have never gone to a strip club when I was in an exclusive relationship. I did go once when I was dating a girl and felt really bad about it so I doubt I'd feel much better if I had been in a serious relationship. Guys are different though and thats why you're going to get different answers about this. Basically when I'm in love with someone I pretty much don't find myself attracted to anyone else. Hence I don't feel the need to spend money to become sexually aroused when I already have someone that can do that just fine. That's why I felt bad about it when I was dating the one girl. I wanted that sort of attention from her, but we weren't to that point in the relationship yet.

My point is that every man and every couple is different. My best friend and his wife have a wonderful marriage and his wife doesn't care if he goes to a strip club. Her motto is that she doesn't care where he gets his appetite, as long as he eats at home. But then a couple of coworkers would probably end up divorced if their wives ever caught them in a strip club. Just because a guy goes to a strip club doesn't mean he's cheating. However, there are strip clubs out there that are on the borderline of being brothels. Plus you have to also decide what you consider cheating or what would make you uncomfortable. If your guy goes into a strip club, buys a beer and sits at the back and just watches the girls on stage... will that bother you? How about if he goes and sits up next to the stage and lays out dollar bills so the dancers come up and rub their boobs in his face. Or, what about lap dances? With those you pretty much have some strange woman crawling all over your guy. Now granted in *most* cases there's no kissing or touching (other than maybe some ear nibbling or something like that), but I guarantee you they are very arousing. But are you comfortable with that? For me, if the situation was reversed, I would certainly not be comfortable with my significant other getting lap dances. I probably wouldn't be as upset about the first instance, and the second instance I mentioned I wouldn't be real keen on either. So having said that basically if I had a girlfriend and she wasn't comfortable with me going to strip clubs, I wouldn't. But again, every guy's different.

Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    Personally i think its wrong to go to strip clubs if you have a GF, its sorta like cheating.
    no cheating if his g/f knows and he tells her that he is going there

this thread is old you guys. the people you're replying to are long gone.

I saw a male stripper at my auntie's hen night with my mum and my mum's boyfriend my boyfriend was hating it! gives em a taste of their own medicine really!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567