+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do a lot of guys go to Strip clubs?

Do a lot of guys go to Strip clubs?

I am just wondering if its normal for a lot of guys to go to strip clubs. When they have a gf or do they not go at all. Guys if you go and have a gf post. Girls if you have a bf that goes post and tell me your feelin on that subject.

Personally i think its wrong to go to strip clubs if you have a GF, its sorta like cheating.

Tone Guest
    I been to them before while havin a g/f and she hated it.. but the main reason I went is cause friends go and it's a good time hangin out with them. Personally, I could never be "turned on" in a strip club, which I tried to explain but she still tripped =/

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    Personally i think its wrong to go to strip clubs if you have a GF, its sorta like cheating.
    Eh it kinda depends on your intentions I guess.. but at any rate if it bothers your g/f you should definately respect that and not go.. and definately talk to her before goin :P

Nice boys! ^^

I am female, and I have never been to a strip club - not even the ones with male exotic dancers. I think they are kinda gross, actually. My brother's ex-wife had a male stripper to come to her bachelorette party, and boy, was that ever boring after the initial shock wore off! I wish he had just stripped and then gone away, if it was really important to have him there at all. It was kind of annoying that I felt pressured to act like it was so exciting, and the guy was there for like 1/2 an hour shaking his groin and booty in our faces. YAWN! (My sisters agreed.) It just goes to show you that for women, it takes more than packaging to maintain interest.

I've had b/fs who would occasionally go to clubs (bachelor parties and such) and they tell me the girls are skanky, but I don't know. My husband doesn't do it. I think he's too shy, but I wouldn't care much if he wanted to check one out. I'm not the jealous-type.

I know thats its a guy thing that they like to go to the strip club look at beautiful women. They also like a beer . I was just wondering if it normal for them to get lap dances when they have a gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I been to them before while havin a g/f and she hated it.. but the main reason I went is cause friends go and it's a good time hangin out with them. Personally, I could never be "turned on" in a strip club, which I tried to explain but she still tripped =/

I have a boyfriend and he has never been. I've never been either. He's talked about going with friends for bachelor parties or whatever, and I wouldn't mind at all. I would like to go with him once to check it out. But if it was something he did on a regular basis...then yeah I'd be bothered.

My man doesnt do it on a regular basic i just dont like it he know it just he says its a guy thing to go and get a beer,. He have in the past got lap dances and doesnt see that its a big deal because he love me

Quote Originally Posted by Fyesteema4
    I have a boyfriend and he has never been. I've never been either. He's talked about going with friends for bachelor parties or whatever, and I wouldn't mind at all. I would like to go with him once to check it out. But if it was something he did on a regular basis...then yeah I'd be bothered.

I've seen lap dances in movies. They are nasty, and I wouldn't want my b/f or husband to be doing that. (I am a germ freak, and I can't help but associate strippers with disease, whether or not that is fair). Looking is one thing; touching (or being touched) is quite another.

I know its a bit different going to a strip club then going to a strip club and gertting a lap dance. I dont like when he goes and when he get a lap dance its makes me mad but he is honest when he does get one and he doesnt go that much. does anyone else bfs go and get lap dance

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I've seen lap dances in movies. They are nasty, and I wouldn't want my b/f or husband to be doing that. (I am a germ freak, and I can't help but associate strippers with disease, whether or not that is fair). Looking is one thing; touching (or being touched) is quite another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    I am just wondering if its normal for a lot of guys to go to strip clubs. When they have a gf or do they not go at all. Guys if you go and have a gf post. Girls if you have a bf that goes post and tell me your feelin on that subject.
    Sure it's normal for a lot of guys to go to strip clubs. Some girls too. Otherwise they'd go out of businiess.

So there's your answer. It IS normal for a lot of guys to go to strip clubs.

Here's a twist:

What is the percentage of guys who frequent strip clubs? I'm sure most guys have at least been there once..but how many actually go over and over? Probably not a lot..a much, much smaller percentage anyway. But it is these guys who make up the "a lot" that go to strip clubs. They are your "regulars" who probably keep the places in business.

In Mass, there's no contact. anyway.. i wanted to go to a strip club just so i can say been there done that.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    I go probably once a year. Not by myself or anything, cause that'd be creepy, but when friends wanna go.

But Sami - I think if it bothers you he should be understanding and willing to stop, why go to the show when you can have the real thing?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    that all depends on the girl. some girls love to go to strip clubs with their bf's.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

never have been and neither do i want to go

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast