+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Different paths in my life ... HELP!!

Ahh I see.

That's one thing I don't get so much about people.. they always want to rush things and they always give things too much though. How about focus on what you want to do RIGHT now, focus on being able to see your girlfriend on the day, not in the future.. and marriage can wait. Sort your shit our first, if she's still around then you know you've got it good.. if she's not, all the better..work at making yourself the happiest person alive.

Take each day as it comes.. don't even think about marriage yet.. as you said it's not happening for a while, anything that doesn't affect you in the next week, forget about. Worry about today.

Quote Originally Posted by missguided.rose
    That's one thing I don't get so much about people.. they always want to rush things and they always give things too much though. How about focus on what you want to do RIGHT now, focus on being able to see your girlfriend on the day, not in the future.. and marriage can wait. Sort your shit our first, if she's still around then you know you've got it good.. if she's not, all the better..work at making yourself the happiest person alive.

Take each day as it comes.. don't even think about marriage yet.. as you said it's not happening for a while, anything that doesn't affect you in the next week, forget about. Worry about today.
    yea , thx , i really needed to hear that ... i was in a really bad mood . had a row of 2 shitty days ( also the days i missed LF i believe ...haha.what a coincidence )
    i think this is what i should do , if it happens in the future , then so let it be , and if it doesnt , then too bad . for now i will try to just enjoy the moments ... now all i need is to talk to her tomorrow ...damn . i could have read this advice a bit earlier, it could have saved this bad situation (post -brake up) thing thats going on ... thx anyways all LF members .

Awww you have bad days when you don't get to be on LF.

yay , im back with her and the post brake up was cancelled . wow , no sleeping can really affect my mood and looks . im starting to look worn out after 5 days of 3 hours of sleep each day

Tone Guest
    Good night sleep is one of the most important part of staying healthy!

I got a good 8 hours last night. :]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't remember the last time I slept for eight straight hours. I usually get six at best. I also have regular bouts of insomnia.
    :-|

crap , i had 1 day of 8 hours sleep , felt like a million bucks and looked alive . then today , i slept only 4 hours ... ouch , big difference ... im gonna do some more sleeping from now on , im starting to get to grumpy all the time ... even with the GF .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12