+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: date dilemma?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't believe for a minute that good looking women would sleep with you. I don't even believe that ugly ones would.

I see your fear of fat and ugliness is based on self-hatred. I suggest counseling.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol, misombra - I just saw the editing comment on your post!!

hahahhaha
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ladies ladies ... you all know that looks arent everything , you girls even say it sometimes ... when your not being shallow or when its not your only argument .

pickle man ... listen , with the attitude we have seen from you , its obvious they think like that ... you sound like a self centered jackass . you seem to be too arrogant and you brag to much . that is not a quality , more like a negative thing .
    maybe you should try being a bit more humble pickle dick .

have a good day to all of you .

did i say looks are everything? no. if i would have said anything like that it would be this. looks are only nice when backed up by a nice personality of someone whose company you enjoy. i know, how incredibly shallow of me to think that way.

ay mujer ... you like to argue dont you ?
    pura india de el mercado ... siempre peliando .

wtv , i wont bother with this that much anymore . wait a minute ... not that i ever did HAHA

*sigh*

Kids.
    Speak less. Say more.

ah, you guys are a drag. i'm just having some fun dang.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    By the way Vashti, as a regular I expected you to have a picture gallery. I guess your too insecure to show yourself. And what the hell does Vashti mean? Is that some kind of slang for insecure, tubby tubby?
    You're way out of line Hugo; if I could, I'd reach thru the screen and ***** slap you like your daddy should have.

For us "regulars", we have seen pictures of Shh! and she's hot, so you're going nowhere with that line of argument.

Now beat it. Forever.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

looks are reasonably important. i don't like how people try to diminish physical attractiveness cuz it doesn't reflect reality. i mean...it's not the be all and end all...it doesn't make up for non-physical traits and attraction...but it's still a date limiting factor. what i mean is...i ain't datin no one that i dont find attractive regardless of the other qualities. similarly, i ain't datin no one that lacks the non-physical qualities regardless of how hot they are.

i want it all. smokin hot body...wonderful personality. and that's NOT being unreasonable.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You missed the point of the argument funsounds. No one said that the original poster should date someone they don't find attractive. The question was whether or not one needs to be told exactly how unattractive you find them.

Lloyd - you are my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    You missed the point of the argument funsounds. No one said that the original poster should date someone they don't find attractive. The question was whether or not one needs to be told exactly how unattractive you find them.

Lloyd - you are my hero.
    oh i know what the original thing was about. i was posting an aside to the few threads above mine. i posted a stupid reply to the original poster on the first page...just a retarded sarcastic thing.

but if orginal poster is still reading...all you gotta say is you're not interested...that's all. when i've turned down girls, i don't say WHY...i don't say you're ugly, you're a slut, you're boring, you're as dumb as rocks, ect ect. i just say, i'm sorry i'm just not interested in you like that. and usually they're like "that's ok" or " thought i'd try" or a playful "you're loss"...they don't typically get stupid on ya.

I'd love to see you try Lloyd. I'd beat you down hoss.
    Sounds like a challenge. I'll pay your airfare up here to Philly, deal?

You tell me it is wrong to be honest with people, screw you. I guess you never read your bible. What a bunch of hypocrites. You’d all rather lie to people you call your friends.
    Where exactly does it say in the Bible to act like a jackass and degrade people and call them names?
    Last edited by Lloyd95; 03-01-06 at 04:43 AM.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12