+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex's Behaviour

lol here it comes....we're both 18 now. I graduated this year and she will next..we were each others firsts, she was my first GF ever while I was her 8thish (I always feel like an idiot when i say that b/c people always say " well there you go") but she dated them for at the most 5 months, and me for 2 1/2 years. Lots of times I think she just got scared and wanted to expierience something else, or not be "tied down" by too serious of a relationship. Her new BF leaves for college in a month and he will be hours away ..knowing her it won't last much longer than that. I really want to be able to be with her again but really stepping back and looking at the situation she isn't acting very respectful to me and quite frankly she's being a bitch.

Geeeze!

You should say anything to her you feel you need to get off of your chest adn to get the answers you feel you need.

Then, politely ask her to quit messing with your heart and stay out of her way (if you can!)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, she is acting like an 18 year old, and honestly, I think it is age appropriate to be trading in boyfriends/girlfriends at this age. This is how one gains wisdom about what personality traits they require when choosing a spouse. 2 1/2 years is a VERY long time for an 18 year old to be tied down. I would consider yourself very lucky to have lasted that long.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks I feel super lucky lol

I guess she's going to do what she thinks she needs to do to be happy, I just hope it works out for her and that she is happy with whatever she does.

Thanks for all the advice and responses, you guys and gals are the best.

This was mostly to test my sig...

While you're all here....

Does it make me seem really self defeating to still have such strong feelings for a girl that treats me so bad? I don't really want to be with her anymore right now but I would love to give it another go once we've "grown up". Is that a stupid way to think..I don't expect it to happen, but I certainly wouldn't fight it.
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12