+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My silly behaviour.

My silly behaviour.

Hi, folks, it's my second thread here. We resolved the first one with Carl1222. It was about my gf making an unsensitive thing to an extent and me going mad. It's called "My acting, need advice" in Love advice forum. Wanted to link it, but meh, I'm under 15 posts.

I was acting too hysterical, hurt and childish. What she did wasn't very nice, but I cannot become so mad so easily and should stay above the thing, being able to forgive her being clueless and don't be such a drama queen.

Even then, the reasoning is not the point; I guess it was more of an example. How do I get more in control of these anti-productive emotions? It was always my problem since childhood. :S I see, that anyone would become bitter for such thing, but it was like I lost controls for 2 days emotionally and absolutely raged, like idiot. I was able to let the thing go, rationally in 3 minutes after we talked about it, yet, emotionally it took me much longer and it sucked.

How do I work on this aspect of my personality and change it completely? Any experiences and tips?

Thanks alot...

I didn't fully understand your problem but as far as I did I think that admitting that you were wrong and wanting to improve is already a huge step in doing so

It's from experience that you learn, so right now that shouldn't happen again, just make sure to think about some things twice before actually doing them ^^

Hm, okay, maybe I used too much words anyway
    My problem is, that I become emotionally uncontrollable every now and then and do and say stupid stuff then. Pretty much overreacting to things, which aren't big deal. I just thought, if this was a known problem with known solutions, you know. Thanks for support, though

On a side note, oh how I imagine myself using million phrasal sentences, expressing many nuances of my life clearly and briefly to the point. Just I'm not on that level yet and probably sound little weird

You need to find a more positive outlet for your stress and anger. Working out has always worked for me, but there are many other relaxing hobbies that can help you deal with stress.

look, I agree with "that guy". you should find an activity that helps you cope with stress and the anxiety that you have. however, I think that you may need some kind of an additional help, since you look to have other kind of probs.
    Look you are not alone. I used to ahve a lot of worthiness and insecurity problems back in the dates, and used to screw up all my dates and stuff. Until I said stop! and started to look for ways. I bought books, self-help, etc but nothing worked that well until I found a personal coach. This guy helped so much on getting on track and didnt let me give up. This people are experienced coaches that have passed through with what they help you on. So, this may be a good idea for you. I like to share this since It was one of the best decision I have ever took. His name is Arash Vossoughi. you can find about him online. try it, you dont lose anything. he has free consultation.

I hope it helps you my friend.

The best.