+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have some questions.. (Please Read)

Have some questions.. (Please Read)

Ok so i've known this girl for about 3 months.. we talked to eachother to go out for about 2 weeks then I ended it with her cuz I felt she was flirting with this guy and a bunch of things, but it wasen't actually like that.. we both screwed up to make us stop talking.. anyways about a month later she is trying to talk to me again and stuff and I just started talking to her and now we are talking to eachother and talk like every night for like 4 hours lol.. we always end our convorsations with "i love you" or "goodnight love youu wife/husband" The problem is I have a hard time trusting a girl and I always feel like she is going to just break up with me but she promises she loves me and she's not like that.. and she calls me like everynight and she didn't talk to any guys the way she did with me even after we stopped talking.. It's been like a year since I've had a girlfriend and now I have mixed feelings, like one day i'll be all happy with her and trust her then i'll feel like wow what if she's talking to another guy or something.. but I know she isn't like that, she has some guy friends but she explained to me how their close to her (cousins friend, just a friend) things like that and I don't think she talks to them the same way she does to me.. I mean she compliments them sometimes and says they will hangout but i'm sure that's just it..

Anyways, I just want to know why I'm having so many mixed feelings about her, we always say I love you to eachother and I trust her, then I won't.. it really bothers me.. I really like her.. we even call eachother husband and wife.. but I keep thinking like "I've heard of girls just loosing feelings for a guy, what if it happens to me?"

Please help..

sometimes I even bring things like this up to her, I would say "what if we just break up" she would say "omg dont think like that" "i promise i wont do that"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should be REALLY careful about allowing yourself to act this way. You don't OWN this girl, and she WILL talk to males. After all, they represent 50% of the human population. If that is too difficult to accept, maybe you should consider being solo until you can control your insecurities. Besides, all the attempts you make at controlling the situation will get you nowhere. If she is going to cheat on you (and nothing you posted leads me to think that she is/will), then you can't stop her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah she doesn't seem like she would ever cheat on me. We talk every night for about 4 hours and always say I love you to eachother and stuff.. But I just have a hard time trusting girls.. I think i'm starting to trust her though.. thanks

You seem like a person who takes things to extremes. Maybe you should moderate your expectations as well as your behavior. Four hours on the phone every night is too much. You need a life beyond her, or you'll fall apart if you ever do break up.

Yeah like we just stay on the phone for so long for some reason lol..

Do you guys think it's normal for your girlfriend to hangout with her best guy friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    You seem like a person who takes things to extremes. Maybe you should moderate your expectations as well as your behavior. Four hours on the phone every night is too much. You need a life beyond her, or you'll fall apart if you ever do break up.
    Well I mean isn't that good if a couple talks for that much? Don't you want that?

I did when I was 16 years old.

Well I'm 16 right now lol.. I don't know I'm just having mixed feelings and I need some opinions.. I can tell she really likes me and if she sees one girl on my myspace she would bring it up to me but like we would kinda laugh about it. I do it if guys comment her to.. But like before we madeout she remembered that exact day as of when she madeout before that.. she was like "Febuary 18th" was the last time I kissed.. She really remembers these kinda things lol.. We are still talking but not going out but it's like we are going out.. and she reallyyy wants me to go this party with her.. she's only going cuz her best girlfriend is going.. I dunno it's weird..

Poor you. I'm afraid young love is a rollercoaster ride of turmoil. You've got at least four more years of insanity to look forward to.

Yeah =\ I just called her and told her about it and she said "well if you don't want me to hangout with him I won't" so I thought that's kinda mean if I just say don't hangout with him.. she says it's not like i'm hanging out with him to do stuff with him, I promise nothing will happen.. and i'm just like alright.. I even told her it wouldn't feel right hanging out with a girl, and she just said well nothing like that will happen and I was like well you say that now but you never know.. she was like omg your so weird he's just my friend

See that's the problem, it's hard for me to trust a girl..

I would be hard for me to trust anyone under the age of 25. You need to get a little less invested in her, though. Your insecurities are going to drive her away.

Yeah she gets mad when I bring stuff like that up to her as a joke but I don't do it anymore.. Thanks for the advice..

EDIT: No personal attacks of other members on this site. Consider this strike one loller.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 01-07-06 at 05:55 AM.