+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 4 yr. breakup brought me here...

4 yr. breakup brought me here...

Alright to start off, my name is Collin and I am a guy, lol, and I'm 18 years old.

Here's my story, When i was a freshman in highschool (14 years old) I had a friend that Id talk to everyonce in a while, one night i was online and his cousin (Alyssa- my ex) who lives 100 miles away IM'ed and we started talking and we talked for a couple months, then it was my friends bday party and she was there and thats when it all started...

We liked each other and what not and talked all the time but i really didnt think to much of it cuz we were so far apart, until she started to like someother guy and went out with him and that made me realize how much Alyssa really meant to me, after they had broken up, and we always drove to see each other and hang out all the time and even go on vacations with each other, we had been together up until last week. We had planned on her to come move in with me and go to college down here until she started feeling that she didnt want such a drastic change which eventually lead to the break up. We're still the greateset friends, she also said she didnt have feelings for me any more but after we went on vacation with each other these past few days i can still feel that she does because of body language. Maybe someday fate will brimng us back together, but until then, I really have no idea on how to aproach a girl since i havent had to worry about that all throughout highschool and with college aproachign i am really excited.

All in all I came here to get me throuh this breakup and need advice on how to approach a girl and what not!

I plan on meeting friendly new people here!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if the feelings are still in the air then you're gonna have to act upon it... before someone makes a move. bottom line, she is vulnerable right now.. to both you and any other guy whose in the area.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Approach a new girl carefully, rebound-boy. Take it really slow.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well this rebound that he's also after tends to be his ex gf. if he doesn't do anything soon, someone else like me possibly will.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...