+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My Turn

That's quite an interesting name to call it.. Kind of reminds me about my red-head friend... the guys all called her clown-pussy.

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Haha oh no! Think of it as a nice treat, you know...like desert on the side or something, lol.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    HAHA! Clown-pussy! We can just call Gigabitch "Bag."

Custard though??? Seriously... it's more like "month old - oyster juice" chucker..

HAHA. How did this thread go so off topic. Jesus christ.
    Custard, yeah...it just sounds good that's all.
    If we're going to compare it to anything I would say it's more like the egg white when it's not cooked.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Venacava View Post
    HAHA. How did this thread go so off topic. Jesus christ.
    Custard, yeah...it just sounds good that's all.
    If we're going to compare it to anything I would say it's more like the egg white when it's not cooked.
    Oh God! I'm cumming!

Ugh.. Throws up... no.. holds it in... seriously.. you know what.. maybe it's not so bad at the spur of the moment... i've never sat down and pondered about the taste as i've sifted the pleasant aroma and flavors with my tounge around my mouth to fully expose all my taste buds to the female goodness of an ejeculation resulting from shear joy...

I really hope this is the last think I think about when i've going down on my gf next time...

Haha well good luck with that. I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Oh God! I'm cumming!
    LMAO.. hahaha...

OMG.. now that you said that.. you reminded me.. GUYS!!! THE U.S.A. Dream Team for basketball is on tonight at 3am!!!! Eastern Time!!! They're in the World Basketball Semi-Finals!!!!

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    LMAO.. hahaha...

OMG.. now that you said that.. you reminded me.. GUYS!!! THE U.S.A. Dream Team for basketball is on tonight at 3am!!!! Eastern Time!!! They're in the World Basketball Semi-Finals!!!!
    For a second there, I thought the raw egg whites was what reminded you of the basketball team. Yay for sports.

Haha, oh nooo.

Crappers!!! USA lost... !!! Oh well.. they played a good game.. and at least they got Third Place!

I still find it ironic that Europeans are better than the USA in an American game!

It's like cricket and India!

What next?!?!?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678