+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Turn

King Zarathu Guest

My Turn

Okay, so I have my eye on 3 girls at school.

I was talking to one of them today, asking for something irrelevent, and the entire time she was talking to me, she was looking at something else, but not at me. She talked to me for maybe 1-2 sentences before I just walked away, and she was looking about 65-75 degrees away from my eyes. She was sitting down, I was standing.

I was so bothered by this, I lost all respect for her and took her off the list, lowering the count to 2. Was this reasonable?

She's not interested. I dont know why you would lose respect for her but whatever
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    She's not interested. I dont know why you would lose respect for her but whatever
    It's not that... I was asking people for something, she spoke up and said she knew the information I was specifically looking for, and when I asked her for the information she continued talking--while looking in the other direction.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She might just be shy. Shy people have a hard time looking someone in the eye.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

like me, i'm starting to get better but eyes can sometimes be hard
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

King Zarathu Guest
    Are you serious? That drives me insane! I can't talk to somebody without looking them in the eye... Wow, that gives me a new perspective of things, for this reason:

When I shake somebody's hand, and they don't look me in the eye, I lose respect for them. This gives me a new insight; it could be because of shyness....

I've talked to some girls who are reluctant to look me in the eye... but turning almost in the other direction, that is pretty bad.

Maybe she's just really shy.

y a i don't turn i either more like 5 degrees to either side fo view or down to ground and backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Are you serious? That drives me insane! I can't talk to somebody without looking them in the eye... Wow, that gives me a new perspective of things, for this reason:

When I shake somebody's hand, and they don't look me in the eye, I lose respect for them. This gives me a new insight; it could be because of shyness....
    I'm a freakin' genius.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Anything related to why she was facing the other direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Anything related to why she was facing the other direction?
    I dunno dude.. that one is hard to figure out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    65-75 degrees isn't all that much, really. If you are talking 180 degrees, that might be a problem. Overall, I would say it might not mean anything at all.

Did she seem bothered or bored by you?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Did she seem bothered or bored by you?
    Nah, I haven't really talked to her. Well, once we were in a group (4 people total) doing work and I was being the smartass I am...nothing huge though. Typically I can keep everybody laughing for a rather long amount of time, but she didn't even smile. It's possible that I was avoiding looking at her to give myself away, but I'm pretty sure she didn't.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she doesn't like "class clowns". You should try talking to her again, and pay more attention to how you are being received.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe she doesn't like "class clowns". You should try talking to her again, and pay more attention to how you are being received.
    Maybe not. A class clown is different than a class clown who takes 4 AP classes, makes straight A's, and has about 4-5 hours of free time at home.

I'll give it another try, instead of just dropping her. That's the conclusion.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast