+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F-ck--g Bit-h!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    honestly i just think that body hair isn't the best of attractions. however indeed there are many females that find body hair attrative. take for example, alex baldwin or the wolverine guy from xmen... yes girls melt at the first sign of their chest. but there is also another extreme to stay away from... ROBIN WILLIAMS. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i think it depends on the girls attractiveness level. some girls i know, they think too much hair is just plain nasty, but then on some guys, hair is in the right places and groomed well. so i guess it matters where the hair is and how it looks. now on a girl...that's a different story. i've only seen "too much" hair on a girls arms but that was different because they were very nice looking, hairy arms but nice looking. nonetheless, i like my wimmenz smooth...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

nonetheless, i like my wimmenz smooth...
    You and me both. Upper lip, bad. Long sideburns, bad. Arms, bad. Legs, bad. Chest/back, oh Lord I hope I never see that.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just broke up with my ex last week, and I took the one night to get drunk and get it out of my system (come on, we all do it), and I told him that I only wanted men who appreciated everything I was and I didn't date 'second class' guys. I had to apologize the next day because I really hurt him....luckily we are like best friends so it was forgiven/forgotten, but....it wasn't nice.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha.... all the dumb things that we do when we're wasted. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

My last relationship ended pretty harshly -- See, she was my ex wife... and she was a stripper... And the last week before she left she was never home... she worked double shifts and always went to after parties so i hardly ever saw her... well after about a week of this i was tired of it and i missed her so I called the club and asked her to come home and spend some time with me and my son and all she could say was "It's over." I was shocked so I asked her if she was for real... she said yeah so I left with my son and moved back home with my dad... 2 weeks after this she came over and we had sex and talked about getting back together... I haven't heard from her since... and that was two months ago... That is the worst breakup I ever had...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    all i can say to that is ... ouch
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

See, I don't think getting with a stripper in general is a good idea. Never ends well.

I agree with that 100% - She wasn't a stripper when we got together though... everything was fine then... but she started stripping and then she changed into the stripper lifestyle...

so, first off - never date strippers
    second - never let your gf/wife/other become a stripper if you want it to last...

That is what I have learned from that relationship...

oh, and just fyi, being a stripper does not make them sexier or give better sex... it actually does the opposite to their real life... they have to be sexy at the damn club so when they get home they dont want to be sexy...

second - never let your gf/wife/other become a stripper if you want it to last..
    You can't "not let" an adequate adult person become anything. They do have their own will, you know. The only thing you can do, is leave.

Thats is too true... but you know what I meant - you can try to stop it from happening... and if that dont work then leave

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    they say u can't turn a bad girl good, but when a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

yup yup yup too true

Worst thing said to me was when the girl i had been going out with for three and a half years said that the whole thing (which meant alot to me) was a waist of her time ; ;

sorry billy ; ; gl to you and your son
    Last edited by Olorin; 26-04-04 at 01:52 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123