+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F-ck--g Bit-h!!!

F-ck--g Bit-h!!!

What is the worst thing you ever called, said or did to a person when you broke up?

....or has been done to you...
    Love Is BS

My exes are great people (just not right for me) otherwise I'd never date them, and I always part amicably, so there was no need for me to say or do anything mean.

Ditto to what Icequeen said.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I agree with my buddy the Ice Queen. I'm actually still friends with most of my ex's. Once you mature emotionally to a certain level, your relationships end more amicably. You just recognize that you're not a good fit. I firmly believe that the way you ended your last relationship is reflected in the 'success' you have in your next.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow..this girl that i was dating... she always told me that she loved me and that i never loved her back, what not. but when the truth came out, i asked her, so all those times that you told me you loved me, did you really mean it? and she couldn't answer me, damn that was a harsh blow. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

*nods*

the worst thing my ex has said to me:

me: do u still love me?
    ex: *silent*
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it makes you feel that everything you were meant to believe was bullshit. raverboy

no it's more like locking something very important in a treasure box.. n when u open it one day, u find that its gone...

ur ex probably just said that to get ur hopes down.. why would u date somebody and tell them u really love them when u really don't feel that way?
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think it wasn't to get my hopes down, i felt more so like she never really meant it in the first place. when i straight up asked her about it, and she realized that she didn't mean it, she had nothing to say since the look had shown on her face.

like when you get caught cheating and you know you're wrong. raverboy

ahh i c.. just like when i caught my ex lying to me.. when she said, "we're not going out, i dont need to explain anything to u... but, .... i'm not lying to u" and then she won't even look at me in the eyes, face goes all red, filled with shame..

I'm friends with only 2 of my ex's and I rarely talk to one and occasionally talk to the other.

My relationships never last long, so theres never really a "fighting" stage. Although to the one ex (the one I rarely talk to) I was just getting so fed up with his bull that I wrote a really mean email telling him he was insensitive, etc.

Yeah, funny this was that after I broke up with that rarely ex (he's in the army) got Combat Syndrome after I broke up with him (apparently he really liked me and to this day still likes me). I will never understand some guys

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i'd say for the most part i have no hate for my ex's. even this girl that lied to me, i don't hate her. i feel that keeping resentment inside will only eat you up. however there are those ex's that i absolutely hate and i'm glad that i have put them out of my mind. raverboy

My recent ex heard through a 'rumor mill' that I went out with somebody else, somebody she knew I knew. This was a month after we broke up, mind you. She turned this into me being unfaithful to her, and me breaking up with her to be with this other girl. Total untruthes. Called me EVERY name in the book. Things NO ONE has ever said to me, or about me. I know she was very hurt, but it's just a sign of her emotional immaturity.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

I think when you know you want to end it, even if you are angry, it's important to leave with your dignity. I recently closed something and as difficult as it was, I just told him I couldnt do this anymore, thanked him for what he brought into my life, and wished him well and that he deserved the best. What hurt me?

yea, the "silence" afterwards.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it wasn't a silence because he didn't love you, he probably was surprized that it was over and couldn't really believe it. raverboy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast