+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question about calling..

I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if you've already mentioned this, but have you expressed that you like him? I was hanging out with this girl for a while where we would go out and then call and she would cut the convo short or say she was too busy to make plans that weekend. After a couple times of this happening I just stopped calling. But then she would call or email out of the blue to hang out. What I'm getting at is is there any reason for him to believe that you might not want to be dating or hanging out?
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Give it a few days and ask yourself if he's worth trying for. Some guys just need to know you're interested or they're too chicken to do anything. Ask Jurupa.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love these calling game threads.

Almost as much as penis size threads...speaking of which, we haven't seen those in a while.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    3 feet. Wide.

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if you've already mentioned this, but have you expressed that you like him? I was hanging out with this girl for a while where we would go out and then call and she would cut the convo short or say she was too busy to make plans that weekend. After a couple times of this happening I just stopped calling. But then she would call or email out of the blue to hang out. What I'm getting at is is there any reason for him to believe that you might not want to be dating or hanging out?
    i haven't explicitly told him that i like him, but neither has he said that to me. however, i haven't given him any reason to believe that i don't want to hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Give it a few days and ask yourself if he's worth trying for. Some guys just need to know you're interested or they're too chicken to do anything. Ask Jurupa.
    i decided not to call him, but i did respond to his email. anyway, i'm just gonna wait to see what he wants to do. if he wants to call, he will. if not, then that's fine. there's no point in chasing after a guy who already knows i'm interested (at least i think he does)...it's not my style. plus, i'm not attracted to guys without confidence.
    Last edited by carbon; 06-12-06 at 05:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12