+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Seeing or Calling someone?

Seeing or Calling someone?

I'm just curious how many times should a guy call or see a girlfriend per week? If for example he sees her twice a week would it be bad? Or if he calls her only twice a week?

What do you think its appropriate?

whoa man! You're thinking way to much into it...

I am sure you should see your girlfriend more than twice a week...

I mean why not? She is your girlfriend, you should also call her more than twice a week.

If your bored why not call her? Just dont call her 10 times a day.

Chill out, and let it naturally flow. If that makes sense to you, because it does to me.

Also, you act like there's rules to having a girlfriend.

Are you sure you're ready for a girlfriend????

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this is something that needs to be negotiated between two people. I can tell you though, that lots of girls (and some guys) will want to suck up every available minute of your free time. I think 3 times a week would be good for me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If you're looking for rules, most girlfriends have them. I don't think it's a good way to start off.

there isnt rules just go with the flow. i usually talk to my bf a few times a day and see him a few times a week why not. on the weekend i try to see him at least one for sure cause we have more time then.

Yeah, I think the weekend thing is almost a necessity - it's a good time to spend time together, other than that it should be up to the two of you. There are no set amount of times that you see eachother, that would be creepy! If you want to hang out with her - call her up and ask, not so hard!
    Call her whenever you want to, I mean - don't NEVER call her because she might get the wrong idea, but calling twice would be fine with me.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeway3137 View Post
    Also, you act like there's rules to having a girlfriend.

Are you sure you're ready for a girlfriend????
    To be honest Freeway its sorta still a new thing with me. I've been out with girls for coffee and what not but not a steady relationship or anything like that.
    Last edited by Henry123; 17-08-06 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If you're looking for rules, most girlfriends have them. I don't think it's a good way to start off.
    I'll keep that in mind.

usually on night on the weekend you should see your gf or bf and maybe the other nite u can hang out with friends and if he or she not busy he can meet your friends. its cant always happen ever weekend sometimes people go away i am just average it out.

I called her yesterday. I spaced out a few time and didnt know what to say. I did ask her how her week was and she said fine. She said she would call me back because she's with her mom shopping but havnt heard from her so far. We are suppose to hook up again. This week is going to be a long week for me because of other obligations. I just hope I can see her again. I have a bad feeling about this whole thing.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.