+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My horrific break-up situation

How the hell did you guess man? Ok, i admit... I was... But half of what i said was true! Never put carriage before the horse!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

so i was doing a little bit better today....zach helped me get moved in at my dads....and i was feeling okay....and now that i am here...i just feel so wrong...so alone...and i am missing him like crazy and that hurts.....and i feel homesick....but i know this is for the best....because still living with him was killing me...and i know i will be okay....i just need to stay strong through all these rough patches....i just want to thank you guys for all the advice...it really has helped...and it makes me feel better to write me thoughts in here....

Thats what were here for. This is all for the better and I am glad you see it that way. You feel homesick but it will fade. Once you get used to being in your new/old home again it will be more comfy there. Now you can greive and move foward. Take a few deep breaths and sprawl out and relax a bit. Its all quite a bit to take in. Chin up, head high. You got this.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Can you totally dissolve at your dad's house, or do you have to put on a brave face? Both have benefits, I guess. What's it like there? Are you welcome?
    Spammer Spanker

yeah...i can totally dissolve here.....when i first got here this morning....i fell into my dads arm and just balled....he said "its okay, i know its hard, its not your fault, you tried, i love you"....it felt so good....my dad raised me by himself when he was young...i am very proud of the person he made me into....i just feel weird coming back home...i mean i am 22 i should be able to do things on my own....it makes me feel like i failed.....but its nice here.....its only my dad and i.....i have internet....and my books....and i am closer to work and my friends....i think i am still getting over the intial shock that its over....part of me is hanging on....but i will get past that....i plan to keep myself busy tomorrow with cleaning and organizing....i know i can make it through this....the rough patches are hard....thank god i had a friend like zach...not many people would help you move in a snow storm....

Just been reading through some of your posts and I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I experienced my first real relationship break-up only a month ago and initially it hurts like hell, but it does get better. I'm glad you've got Zach to help you out and your dad. I've been relying on family a lot too and I guess it is a little strange, but I don't know how I would have coped without them. Its good to have family around in the rough patches, helps you to smooth things out a little.

Remember you’re not alone! Just take every day as it comes and try and keep yourself distracted. I know its not easy but distraction really is the best, its definitely helped me, although I admit I probably do rely on TV a little too much. =P

Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

Lots of message board hugs.

Family is the only constant resolve you will have no matter the struggles you face in this life. Be glad and appreciate every moment of it, and know that no matter what you deserve more in this life. There will be someone special in all the ways you hoped for and more. This requires that first however you get better and with time be able to stand on your own two feet again.

Goodluck!
    Borealis
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123