+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is a little harsh

this is a little harsh

I dont know if anyone else has this problem but like im a skinny guy im not anorexic like i work out and i am tall but why is it that I seem to attract big girls? Like yo why is it like they're drawn to me? lol weird question but i dont get it! its not like i dont have sexy friends but it just seems that i attract big ones!

HaHa

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is that ALL you attract? Or are you just ridiculously aware of every 'larger' girl that hits on you?

Shit, not once have I ever noticed what specific body types are hitting on me. They could all be bigger guys but I have no ****in clue.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you mean "big girls"? Big compared to you? Because if you are really thin, that probably isn't hard to do.

Anyway, I think one should always be flattered if someone shows an interest in them. It won't last forever, believe me. That doesn't mean you have to reciprocate their interest - just be nice.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

There is more evidence! I made a thread a while ago here or on a forum called FF about how fat chicks get with thin guys and thin chicks are getting with bigger guys! lol. I am thin myself but I have a nice build in my opinion...I am not super skinny...I don't notice any thin chicks checking me out...but I don't notice the fat ones either...probably cause I don't care to look their way to be honest.

Just ignore them, they will go away..if not..throw a hamburger in one direction and run in the other.

Like Vash said, putting all jokes aside....I would always be flattered that someone and anyone likes me no matter who they are or what they look like...what would bother me more is that the thinner girls that I am more attracted to are not showing interest in me.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-05-07 at 01:37 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

actually that does sound kinda familiar.. im pretty tall and weigh only 170 and the only person who has been interested in me (as far as I know) in last year or so was a bigger chick..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV, I think if you were a little less abrasive you wouldn't have much problem picking up thin girls.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I prefer thicker guys, personally.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    OV, I think if you were a little less abrasive you wouldn't have much problem picking up thin girls.
    What do you mean Gribble?

Anyways, I don't want to be fat not because I think it is unattractive but because I KNOW that it is not healthy.

It's all the same in the end. OV, you know if you wanted a random chick, they're entirely within your grasp. But something tells me you're smarter than I was at your age.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're sometimes a bit aggressive, OV. I think if you were more relaxed you'd find it a lot easier to attract the women you want.

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What do you mean "big girls"? Big compared to you? Because if you are really thin, that probably isn't hard to do.

Anyway, I think one should always be flattered if someone shows an interest in them. It won't last forever, believe me. That doesn't mean you have to reciprocate their interest - just be nice.
    i agree with vashti.
    i'm not fat but next to my SO i look lwe look like the number 10 well we don't really but i think feel fat. maybe its just cause your thin. i think i always attract pervert old men. ergh i was meant to ask if any one knows why..anyone? do u no?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    i agree with vashti.
    i'm not fat but next to my SO i look lwe look like the number 10 well we don't really but i think feel fat. maybe its just cause your thin. i think i always attract pervert old men. ergh i was meant to ask if any one knows why..anyone? do u no?
    Perverted old men hit on girls who look like they need attention: shy girls, latch-key girls, girls with no father around. They are trying to capitalize on your vulnerability, those bastards. Don't let them near you.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Perverted old men hit on girls who look like they need attention: shy girls, latch-key girls, girls with no father around. They are trying to capitalize on your vulnerability, those bastards. Don't let them near you.
    What is a latch-key girl? Anyways, I wouldn't hit on a girl that is way to loud and definitely not trying to pick up a girl with her father around lol. I don't think those are qualities of a perverted old man, I think they just go for the young looking ones. I have that problem too! I keep getting gay man hitting on me in clubs........lol...freaking assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You're sometimes a bit aggressive, OV. I think if you were more relaxed you'd find it a lot easier to attract the women you want.
    I am not aggressive in person, I am very quiet...believe it or not

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    i think i always attract pervert old men. ergh i was meant to ask if any one knows why..anyone? do u no?
    yup, happened to me too. Look at it this way- in my class, i'm one of the youngest, shyest, least independent girls in my class. Also, not to be vain, but a C cup is hard to hide on a 120 lb body.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast