+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An ex.. right?

An ex.. right?

Hey everyone.

My name is Kat. And I'm really glad I found this forum. From what i've seen, everyone is very helpful. Maybe you don't like someone's first post to be asking for help.. but, I'd really appreciate your insight.

Recently, I've been talking with an ex boyfriend who I had broken up with because he was too immature, and lacked experience in relationships. A few months later, and I notice how much he's changed, and how much I want him back now.

Then there was an event that shoved my hopes right down a black hole.

We were friends for a week or so, and then we decided to meet up and hang out again. The mistake on my part was making those plans when he was drunk as all hell. My friend Vikki and I drive a long ways to meet him down at a skating rink with his friends. On the way over, I call his friend's phone, since he lost his. I needed some directions. He doesn't answer, and finally a girl picks up. His girlfriend I'm guessing. I ask politely if I can talk to Josh, and she says "No, he's with Witney right now." I start an argument that that shouldn't matter, and that I need directions. She hangs up on me, and when we finally get there.. My ex greets us in the car saying; "We;ll now we're leaving, so just call me when you get home." I have way too much pride to take that laying down. I get out, and confront him. I ask; "How come you told us to come all the way down here if you're just going to leave?" He can't even look me in the eye. I start to cry, and that's when Vikki steps in and starts yelling at him. He just ignores the both of us and walks away.

After about an hour of crying, we finally arrive at a party. My ex calls me and.. basically all I can do is beg HIM for forgiveness, and try to control my sobbing. He says I'm trying to make myself the victim. I told him I still loved him when we both finally calmed down. I asked him if he loved me, and he told me he didn't know. Then he told me he wanted to be with me, but wanted to know how things would turn out with 'Witney'.

I just.. don't know if I should wait around for him. I really love him and all. He's a great guy.. to me, at least. I broke down crying at my job today just thinking about it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, don't wait around. You are - as Giga would call it - his "Plan B" girl. Shouldn't you strive to be someone's "Plan A" girl?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

you're an idiot if you'd wait for him. It doesn't get any more simple. how old are y'all? he acts like he's PROBABLY pretty young. Especially if y'all are meeting up at skating rinks..which i haven't done since..about the third grade. I'd probably learn to live with the fact that he IS immature like you said. And you need to get over it. By the way...you took it lying down when you decided to cry and beg for his forgiveness.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

We're both 16. I know I shouldn't wait around for him. I guess it's just really hard letting go.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    16 year old boys are trouble. You should just try to avoid them at your age.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    oh yea right, that's impossible. i was in this boat NOT long ago at all. the only reason 16 year old girls hook up with 16 year old boys is for the drama that they make together. Learn from your mistakes. it builds character.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    most 16 year old are trouble, but not only boys.

I agree with all of you. I would date older guys if they didn't just look at me as jailbait. Eh. Believe it or not, I've had a few good, long relationships, and I've learned a lot from all of them. But, not enough. I'm still not very wise when it comes to dealing with my emotions and desires.

Quote Originally Posted by CirenWitch View Post
    I agree with all of you. I would date older guys if they didn't just look at me as jailbait. desires.
    the ones that look at you as jailbait are the SMART ones..believe it or not. the older guys that want to be with you probably just want to bang the young virgin. basically no guy is good for you when you're 16

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i was gonna say that you could be my "plan a" girl but after i've seen your age i must retract my offer.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    haha i was gonna say that you could be my "plan a" girl but after i've seen your age i must retract my offer.

raverboy
    sonofabitch. i knew you screwed people behind my back.

Lol... nice. I appreciate it, though.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    sonofabitch. i knew you screwed people behind my back.
    eh hem... whose the one you goes on date and what not. who was interested in a coworker with a child or the pothead who couldn't make it because he was stoned?!?!

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    eh hem... whose the one you goes on date and what not. who was interested in a coworker with a child or the pothead who couldn't make it because he was stoned?!?!

raverboy
    touche. just let me know next time you were thinking about banging someone who's 11 years younger than you, douchebag.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha don't get mad because you're getting too old already.

*wink*

raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast