+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I being ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    So I didn't bother reading much of the thread, but I know if a girl I was with liked making out with other girls, but it didn't affect how much time I got to spend with her, I'd find it nothing but a turn-on.
    I'm one of the rare guys that would completely turn down a threesome offer without hesitation. When I'm exclusive, I'm exclusive. That's it. I'm with my girl and my girl only.

Quote Originally Posted by st0pfrontin View Post
    is it true that sexuality is almost imposible to change? if you're bi-sexual means you are going to be bi for the rest of your life?
    that's not true. we go through a life-long process of getting to know ourselves including our sexuality. There was even this girl who has been married for several years to a guy, and even had kids with him, who left her family because she realized she doesnt really like guys. Then few years later, she's with another girl. Weird enough, yes she did that.. For years, she was straight and it was later in her life that she finally realized what she wants.

Sexuality does change. Sexuality is fluid.

But yeah it doesn't change overnight. duh. lol.

Anyway... IMO, she could be telling you she doesn't like girls anymore just to make you stop getting bothered by it. and everytime you try to bring it up it annoys her because her lie didnt work!.but im just a cynical one, haha. but yeah, i guess the key here is trust and honesty. just tell her how you really feel about it and talk about it ONE LAST TIME, and just lay it all out there, be honest with everything (and you also have to be ready in case she admits to you that she still like girls), and then stick it in the past, dont ever bring it up again.

I don't know why he should keep bringing it up. She said she doesn't like girls anymore. She said she wants to be with him. Why keep beating a dead horse?

Leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I don't know why he should keep bringing it up. She said she doesn't like girls anymore. She said she wants to be with him. Why keep beating a dead horse?

Leave it alone.

Well obviously, he's still bothered about it either because this girl still does things that make him question her sexuality or it's just really hard to let things like that slip. And when he brings it up, she avoids giving him an assurance by whining about it turning it into some argument. But oh well, it's just my point of view.

But even after this, if you don' think you can let this issue pass, I don't think there's a point still being with her when you're constantly getting bothered by it, because that means you can't, or don't trust her.

He didn't mention anything about her still doing stuff for him to question her sexuality. He said that he just keeps bringing it up.

If she reassured him once, that's all that she should have to do. Why does she have to reassure him every day? I understand exactly how she feels when she gets pissed. She wants to forget about her past it seems but she can't when he keeps bringing it up.

Leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by st0pfrontin View Post
    i find it hard for you to say that, if you love your girl and serious with her. If you stood there and watch your girl making out with 3 girl you probally wont say that
    Yeah, but we're talking about Caveman Swinging-Dick Guy, here. It would never enter his head that they wouldn't ultimately want to climb onto his baloney pony for a ride after they were all warmed up by each other. Possibly more than one at a time.

I think all guys who like the lesbian action believe that the girls all crave the wiener. They don't believe in actual lesbians who prefer to just stick with each other.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12