+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ignorant self centered b*tch*s

LostNotFound Guest

ignorant self centered b*tch*s

last summer my SO went on holiday and i was looking for part time work closer to home. the place he works at had a vacany and i had an interview and got it - yay for me. (its only part time for both of us) when he came back i surprised him and told him. he was happy with it.

i left my current job at the time and started my new one a month before christmas. i hated it. it was terrible. its mainly girls. ignorant, self centred bimbos. its retail so there are a few guys but they're mainly behind the scene.

any way i really didn't like it but it was a 10min walk from home whereas my last one was an hour train journey.

my SO couldn't really help me or anything because the manager knew that we were friends outside of work. he would give us a hard time if he did see us talking.

so i made 'friends' with 2 girls who started with me and 3 girls who where supervisors. in total there's around 10 girls.

uptil last week i thougth we all got on fine. we had fun we talked. personally i feel i work twice as hard as the other girls - (this shows as i was offered a promtion).. but what has pissed me of is that my SO had to have a 'talk' with his manager. he told me that the manager said 'some of the girls have been complaining to him that we don't do work. that we stand around and talk.'

this has pissed me of so much as first of all we work 2,3,4 times as hard as half the bimbos in there. some of them use stock and put it back on the shelves.

i can assume who must have said it but what i don't understand is why they couldn't have told me, why they had to snitch over nothing.

now my SO is making me promise not to confront any one. i feel betrayed. as you can imagine i hate work again.

if you took the time to read this i'd apreciate your responses. thanks.

I suppose the other girls are jealous at your good relationship, and feel threatened by your presence, as you do your job better then they do.

They are trying to push you out!

Just stay strong, and stand tall - you will triumph over them

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So prove to your manager that you do work. Bust your ass.

If he doesn't appreciate it find yourself another job and quit that one. In the retail world jobs are a dime a dozen and managers tend to be about as bright as three month old turds.

Girls are evil. They will snipe at one another in ways that would make most guys turn pale. You need to decide right now if you're willing to play this game. If you are, then win it. Don't just turn the other cheek. Find out who snitched and make her pay.

I would.
    Spammer Spanker