+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a CLINGY person?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Breezy-thats funny-remember how Im slow??????????????????????? lol girl!
    LMAO that's okay...........too cute.
    I'm in total agreement with Alexi. My b/f can do, see or go wherever he wants, as long as it's not with another girl one on one. But I expect the same consideration in return. Sometimes I just need alone time. But I am clingy in that I like him to at least check in. Having a b/f that calls every three or four days and only makes plans to be with me once a week, is NOT a boyfriend. It's just a friend. And if we are serious, (doubt it, if he acts like that), and we are intimate, then he is a f*** friend. Something I do NOT want.

I know I dont want a fcuk friend...hmm no not my style. I make a better fcuk friend for myself if thats the case...but I tend to be the same as you Breezy-if were out I like to show affection towards my S.O. but not in an possessive kind of way-like to hold hands and a kiss here and there...I dont have to have the daily checks in either-at least not every 3 to 4 hours-I like my time too.

Im pretty relaxed when it comes to these kind of issues-I dont see the necessity to be all "oh girl hes all mine damnit-keep your hands off." But I am also one to show that if my man is hotter than hell-Im more of a PROUD to be with him attitude. I see girls out there with their b/f's and laugh-dont worry girl I dont want nothing to do with your man...

I like when a guy shows me affection in public-its nice...and comforting...but he doesnt have to have his hands on my ass either. Show some tact.(had a date that tried that shit-asshole) Guess depends on how serious you are too though.

Ok-scenario-if youre out to a club together-are you alright with being seperated? Can you let your S.O. roam around with her g/f's and or go dancing with her friends? Or would you rather be by her side the whole night?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Ok-scenario-if youre out to a club together-are you alright with being seperated?
    Heck Yeah! Of course I tend to stick with clubs where I know a ton of people so my SO wouldn't get away with much just because he's out of my line of sight!

My problem has been that I am not clingy enough - when I first got together with my ex he was working 7 days a week. When Memorial Day weekend rolled around he went to spend time with his family during the day and we were supposed to go out that night. Well, he called to say that he was running late and I told him not to worry, to hang out with his family. (Despite his busy schedule I still saw him on a regular basis - his family did not.) He got entirely the WRONG impression and thought I didn't care.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

I dont think I need to answer this question... You all know from my last relationship that I'm not clingy. Hell, I didn't see my SO for a week (and the bitch lived with me) before I finally called her job to ask her when the hell she was comming home. Now unless THAT is clingy, then I'm not clingy at all.

i think i was clingy, i was once with a girl that i couldn't stop thinking about. i wanted to see her every minute of the day. i would call her every nite and ask her how her day went. but then i think it was a double standard because when i wasn't with her and she called me, i felt like she was bugging me.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I hate to be a clingy person, makes me feel like a parasite.

i think everyone is clingy due to social habits. some people are not because they have clingy relatives and some people are because they don't get much attention or something like that.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12