+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clingy BF

Clingy BF

A friend of mine says that her boyfriend, is well a bit on the lovey dovey side. But she complained that one night, after making love, she went to the bathroom and was in there for about 10-15mins. The guy then knocked on the door of the bathroom and opened it saying that he missed her.

So she asked whether or not this would be classified as clingy. She felt very uncomfortable as she thought he was violating her privacy.
    Last edited by elfen31; 29-07-09 at 03:48 AM.

LMAO@This thread! That's funny as shit. Yes that's clingy. That's something you would see on Sienfield or Family Guy.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A dude that couldn't go 15 minutes without me would creep me the **** out.

Yeah, I'd say that was overly clingy.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

He should dump her...Some women ask for that type and when they have it..'oh no it's too much for me, i gotta get out'...If he doesn't give enough attention...similar shit...Tough to make a woman happy these days..
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    He should dump her...Some women ask for that type and when they have it..'oh no it's too much for me, i gotta get out'...If he doesn't give enough attention...similar shit...Tough to make a woman happy these days..
    Yeah I agree with you on that. But, 15 minutes without a girl isn't like armagedden.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

people have different tastes , that is what i can say. I need care but not being behind bars or watched 24/7!

People can watch me. I don't care.

lol thats funny!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    So let me get this straight dude. ... If you were doing No. 2 in the bathroom and your gf bust open the door and told you she missed you, after you just left her in bed for like 10-15 mins, would you be tickled pink or think that she was being affectionate?

Once i called my b/f at 1 am as i could not sleep and i asked him how i looked like tonight. He asked me to watch tv and that he could not talk as he was really asleep when i rang him up at that time. I think that was bad of me, not nice. Just to say, that night we were together and he didnt leave my place until it was just before midnight! so what do u think of that story?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamybitch View Post
    Once i called my b/f at 1 am as i could not sleep and i asked him how i looked like tonight. He asked me to watch tv and that he could not talk as he was really asleep when i rang him up at that time. I think that was bad of me, not nice. Just to say, that night we were together and he didnt leave my place until it was just before midnight! so what do u think of that story?
    I think that that's a sweet gesture on his part to stay with you coz you couldn't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    So let me get this straight dude. ... If you were doing No. 2 in the bathroom and your gf bust open the door and told you she missed you, after you just left her in bed for like 10-15 mins, would you be tickled pink or think that she was being affectionate?
    Quote Originally Posted by boy:Squatting and Squeezing
    urgghhhhh!
    girl busts in

Quote Originally Posted by girl:horny and intimacy fiending
    When are you coming back to bed? I need you.
    guy half wipes arse and quickly launches body towards linen for some front half grinding and scraping

What was your question, Elfen31?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    girl busts in

guy half wipes arse and quickly launches body towards linen for some front half grinding and scraping

What was your question, Elfen31?
    OMFG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    I think that that's a sweet gesture on his part to stay with you coz you couldn't sleep.
    HE did not, what i meant was he left me at 11 pm then i called him after 2 hrs or less . He was sleepy and asked me to talk tomorrow.

Well, yeah...he was tired.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast