+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: getting mixed signals over a breakup, so i'm confused

yes it makes sense. i understand the difficulty and the heartache in breaks/breakups. You get that empty feeling inside and the constant worries if you 2 will get back together. You live and you learn. Every relationship has their issues, its what makes the bond between you grow and that much stronger. Love Hurts. Everyone says that when you love someone, its the greatest feeling...it is. But that same love can hurt you in ways that nothing else can. You hold on to what you love. If theres hope, that much better. You have to have hope to go on day by day.

Quote Originally Posted by sickstunna78 View Post
    yes it makes sense. i understand the difficulty and the heartache in breaks/breakups. You get that empty feeling inside and the constant worries if you 2 will get back together. You live and you learn. Every relationship has their issues, its what makes the bond between you grow and that much stronger. Love Hurts. Everyone says that when you love someone, its the greatest feeling...it is. But that same love can hurt you in ways that nothing else can. You hold on to what you love. If theres hope, that much better. You have to have hope to go on day by day.
    True. Lost all hope a couple of nights ago when she said she was "so happy to not love [me] anymore."

I blew up, she blew up. Things are over. I never EVER want to feel true love again. I was honestly afraid I was going to kill myself when I got that text message. I've cleared up since then, but wow, love is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ABnegativ View Post
    True. Lost all hope a couple of nights ago when she said she was "so happy to not love [me] anymore."

I blew up, she blew up. Things are over. I never EVER want to feel true love again.
    awwww dont be... Love is Great!!!! especially when the good part comes like sex, marriage, dates, sex, watching movies together, kissing , sex .. oops did i say sex again? sry bout that

Quote Originally Posted by ABnegativ View Post
    I was honestly afraid I was going to kill myself when I got that text message. I've cleared up since then, but wow, love is hard
    True... Love is hard but it always happen in a relationships... the word to surpass that hardship is "move on" i think waaa >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12