+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sports bras

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Wearing it at the gym is fine. On the way to the gym is not. At your boyfriend's house is not.

If you're not actually working out, do NOT wear workout clothes. If you are actually working out, your boyfriend's roommate has no business whatsoever even giving you a second glance, let alone commenting on your attire.
    lol ok so i go to the gym in a tee shirt and shorts... lift weights in tee shirt and shorts... run in a sports bra... walk back to the dorm in a tee shirt and shorts.. i see nothing wrong with that... neither does the boyfriend... i wanted to know why people like his roommate thing they way they do, and if all guys think like that

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by laurenpelkey View Post
    its not so much for catching rays... but more because i hate the feel of a wet shirt on me, and i use my shirt to wipe of the boob and back sweat... i do it more for comfort than for advertisement... my boyfriend doesn't care as long as my rear end isn't showing... i'm more curious of do guys see this as like an open invitation and if so than why? i could care less if others guys look... i just like mine to keep staring...
    bottom line, if you're gonna show it off, of course we are going to look. the open invitation that you speak of goes like this... you place an apple in front of someone whose hungry, then he's going to crave that apple and what to eat it. it's the same for guys, they want to literally taste you if you're going to show off your body as so.

second thing, lau lau.. would you happen to have grown up in hawaii??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I see girls all the time running in a sports bra and shorts on the sidewalks around the town that I live in. As a matter of fact, its such a common occurance that I usually don't even bother to look anymore. No girl is hot enough for me to wreck my Honda over her.

Maybe the comment wasn't as snide as you think. What exactly did the guy say?
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn, it's not like you have to stare at these guys when you're driving. i simple turn of the head will do nicely.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    damn, it's not like you have to stare at these guys when you're driving. i simple turn of the head will do nicely.

raverboy

I can't help it. It's a tick...like visual Tourettes. Either that or I'm a complete dog.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12