+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!!

Help!!

I am dating this guy who is fantastic. We will have sex for the first time when I go visit him next weekend. I am afraid that now that I have gain a little weight he wont think Im sexy. How do guys feel about a little extra weight?

We don't like extra weight.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

How much is a little weight?

Anyway, I'm sure he can tell how big/small you are and if he's willing to get into bed with you then I dont think he'd care.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no honestly, how much is a little weight?? nevermind sleeyhead... take it from a male.. how much is a little??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well I'm sure there's a limit here, which is why i asked how much! If it's the amount you dont notice when clothing is on then whats the deal ... if it's going from thin to fat, then he'd notice wouldn't he?
    I don't know. It depends on the guy, but please, male opinion here appreciated

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm also sure that there is a limit to how much weight she gain.. which is why "I" also asked how much is a little?? to a slim girl 2 pounds can be a disaster, yet so a much larger girl 50 pounds can be a daily fluctuation.

raverboy

50 pounds a fluctuation? what the hell? Being 100 pounds over weight makes you legally fall under the term "Morbidly obese"...that is the definition of it..to be 100 pounds over your ideal weight. I think people should be walking around at their ideal weight..there isn't a perfect weight people..everyone has their ideal weight that goes with their body type and height. I think 50 pounds is a bit much for a fluctuation.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    obviously you didn't catch my irony directed towards sleepyhead.

raverboy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea04qldLNPM"]YouTube - Alan Davies - Urban Trauma - The End Bit[/ame]
    This is funny. In my experience, that guys who want the skinny women are either very inexperienced or latently homosexual.

If you're just talking about a few pounds, he probably won't even notice. Remember, more weight = bigger knockers. He WILL notice that.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    We don't like extra weight.
    XD omfg that made me laugh

if he's dating you then he knows what you look like right? :S Or are you in a long distance relationship where you dont see each other very often yeah? if youre noticably chunkier then he will probably notice but wont be shallow enough to say anything or even care that much. If youre like really chunky now then catch it now and dont let yourself get worse :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    This is funny. In my experience, that guys who want the skinny women are either very inexperienced or latently homosexual.

If you're just talking about a few pounds, he probably won't even notice. Remember, more weight = bigger knockers. He WILL notice that.
    Is him sounding like he is mentally challenged a part of the stand up comedy? Anyways, my friend is dating this girl with huge jugs but she is fat and ugly as shit...I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. I rather have the cute petite brunette with moderate tits. No homosexuality here...I still want pussy. Also, how come everyone makes it sound like if someone doesn't like fat on a girl they must like the really skinny anorexic girls? I mean, there is such a thing as balance...both extremes suck.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 25-01-08 at 01:48 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    giga... more weight also equals a bigger guy and we don't like that.

raverboy

yeah, i would say it defidently would depend on how much weight. i've got curves and my boyfriend LOVES it. he hates when i diet because he likes having "something to grab onto" but i still always make sure i'm in my healthy weight range. balance is key.

Quote Originally Posted by crazieshnurple View Post
    yeah, i would say it defidently would depend on how much weight. i've got curves and my boyfriend LOVES it. he hates when i diet because he likes having "something to grab onto" but i still always make sure i'm in my healthy weight range. balance is key.
    That is cute that you actually believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    That is cute that you actually believe him.
    oh man thats harsh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast