+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kissing too fast and first time snogging my current gf

Kissing too fast and first time snogging my current gf

well I have got the most amazing girlfriend ever. I really luv her. The only trouble is shes really shy so its really hard to even kiss let alone try and snog her. I really want to snog her but she doesnt seem to get the hints Im giving off. We did kinda snog once but it wasnt a very long one. We kiss quite often and I luv it! Her kisses make me fly to the moon and back and it makes me want more! lol So what should I do?should I just try and go for it and see how she reacts or sit down and talk wiv her about it? please reply! also sometimes I have a really bad habit of kissing really quickly lol not all the time tho sometimes I m fine but sometimes I feel i go to fast lol Any ideas to "slow me down"? lol Thank you for reading this and please reply if u can help me. Thank you. me btw Im new to these boards lol

this sounds very familiar...

Get her to WANT you to 'snog' her. Tease her lips with yours one night. Kiss her softly on the cheeks while stroking or holding her hair back (running your hands through a girls hair will do WONDERS. It's like 'mesmorising' to them) and just brush your lips against hers while passing from cheek to cheek all the while gazing in her eyes. Kiss her all over EXCEPT for the lips (forehead, a cute peck on the nose, etc.) And don't forget soft lighting (if you don't have dimmers, turn off the lights and keep the TV on). Or kiss them on the lips slowly and softly. Eventually, she'll want it so bad that she'll probably start 'snoggin' you.

Alexi

im very shy and they would definitly work for me! lol i have the same problem but i'm the shy one. i just wish he would go 4 it so they i dont have a chance 2 think about it. its just getting into that situation which i find a lill' weird. he should go for it so i dont have a chance to back out cause i know i will enjoy when he does.

lol yeah i think ur right...

everytime I try to snog my girlfriend she doesnt get the hint....lol she doesnt try to...I told her I want to and she said she wants to but she never gets the hint to! Maybe I should go "right we are going to snog now ok?" lol or we wont ever...! lol

Yeah. Say that in a jokin' way and just go for it. Maybe she'll get the hint. LoL.

can anywan tell me wads snog? a lil blur here..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

sorry i browsed thru here and there and found out its meaning.. so nvm.. im mad.. opps~

Snog..? French kissi'n.. Pullin'.. Loadsa people use different words for it. So it depends.

When you kiss someone i find it way easier to just hug then round the waste and put my head on the shoulder, and then whisper somethinglike "I'm so luky to have you" into her ear. Then just take you head back stroke her cheek and lean in a tiny bit tilt your head and kiss. Its up to the gf your kissin, you never know the girl your kising might even like fast kissin! lol!

Chris

You do the same sorta thing as my boyfriend.

lol. kissin is so natural. it will come to you without you knowing it.

All you have to do is feel free...and obviously enjoy it
    - Claire -

Yes. Definitely enjoy it. Unless they're a well shitty shitty kisser who slobbers everywhere.

Ok now your just makin him feel sooo bad! I dont think i have found any shitty kissers, it is just like a feeling you cant push it. But once your round to it your in heaven, and if u r woried you wont enjoy it. YOu have to experience things even when your not ready.
    Ch

Quote Originally Posted by geled_hedgehog
    When you kiss someone i find it way easier to just hug then round the waste and put my head on the shoulder, and then whisper somethinglike "I'm so luky to have you" into her ear. Then just take you head back stroke her cheek and lean in a tiny bit tilt your head and kiss. Its up to the gf your kissin, you never know the girl your kising might even like fast kissin! lol!

Chris
    diz kissin stuff made me remba such gd memories.. sigh~ wish i cld kiss somewan rite now