+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't take it anymore

I can't take it anymore

At first started when me and my best friend started dating 2 guys and I really liked one of them, she didnt even find them attractive but it turns that she start dating the one i liked and I start dating the other one...One year later I am still with the other one ,he is my boyfriend, and she is still with the one I liked at first.The problem is that I can't stop thinking about him, every time we go out with them I just want to jump and hug him, he is so adorable. I love my boyfriend but i can't stop thinking about the other one and i cant even tell my best friend about it, it is such a bad situation. i dont know what to do i feel so bad about it. should i stop going out with them ?
    Last edited by solferina; 19-04-08 at 12:22 AM.

Omg. This is ****ed up. I think, if you are best friends, such things can be settled at the beginning... But, you may hurt your current bf really bad, you know that, right? If you loved your boyfriend, you wouldn't be thinking about the other one. This sounds just shallow, and now you are in a soup.
    Don't expect anything.

Yeah this is pretty f*cked up right here.

Hope I helped.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm leaning towards getting rid of all of them. You can't ever go out with her boyfriend (even if they break up) because friends don't do that. You shouldn't stay with your boyfriend if your heart is somewhere else.

How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!

What I would suggest is that you be logical, and detach yourself from the situation emotionally. What does this friend of yours mean to you?

And honestly, you can only be mad at yourself. When you first became aware of the fact that your best friend didnt find neither one of them attractive, YOU should have took the initiative and got the one you really wanted. You missed out on an opportunity.
    Last edited by DharmicLove; 19-04-08 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Hahaha! Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Yeah this is pretty f*cked up right here.
    For this situation, best advice ever right here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I'm 20 . I really love my bf the thing is that I kind of ....like feel necked when we go out with them, I feel it is so obvious that I like him. When we go out when he talks he always always look straight into my eyes, no matter what he is talking about, even if he is saying something to everyone, it is terrible feeling. also very often he is trying to impress me or i don't know...like "see how big my arm got for one month, touch it " and I'm touching it . He is so nice with me and sometimes when we are alone with him i just feel how uncomfortable it gets, it is weird.
    Last edited by solferina; 20-04-08 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solferina View Post
    I'm 20 . I really love my bf the thing is that I kind of ....like feel necked when we go
    out with them, I feel it is so obvious that I like him. When we go out when he talks he always always look
    straight into my eyes, no matter what he is talking about, even if he is saying something to everyone, it is
    terrible feeling. also very often he is trying to impress me or i don't know...like "see how big my arm got for
    one month, touch it " and I'm touching it . He is so nice with me and sometimes when we are alone with him
    i just feel how uncomfortable it gets, it is weird.
    It seems like you have feelings for the other guy, and are confused as to why you are with the current one.
    Talk to your female friend and explain the situation, and ask her how much she loves her boyfriend that you admire.
    If there's a connection between them that doesn't feel ackward and they seem like they are meant to be together,
    you might as well leave your current boyfriend it seems, because you should be enjoying his company,
    but you find like something is missing even though he seems to be a great guy.

P.S. Go with your heart and find out what it's telling you, and try to work out the situation before it's too late.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Yeah, ask her how she feels about her bf and what she thinks of yours. Maybe you can swap
    Don't expect anything.

Thank you very much!

hahahahahaha!!!!! a very good suggestion booba..

I agree with Vashti. You will lose that friend if you go for her man.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Yeah, ask her how she feels about her bf and what she thinks of yours. Maybe you can swap
    Quote Originally Posted by solferina View Post
    Thank you very much!
    huh?