+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some little bastard ate my food!

DM, here is what you do. Buy the same dinner, put it in the fridge. Chances are, the same douche bag will show up, hungry. Either hide behind something, or get a camera on record...once you catch him/her, jump out and confront him/her. Just say, "Hey, that's my food. I'm saving it for later. Get your own".

Problem solved

One of the few things that will seriously piss me off is someone stealing my food.

Don't ever come between me and eating.

i hear ya aj.. btw, i took some pics the other day...i'm posting one of them in the critique thread... i manipulated shutter speed to get the 'action'... what do you think?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    OOO, I like that Indi, that should do it DM hehe. That is, if they know what a Geiger Counter is. Use a radioactive plastic bag to place the food in...if you can get a hold of one.
    Someone would probably report him (if its a dorm fridge). I was serious about there being some crazy person did this several years ago, there was a writeup about it in Nature or Science, I think.

EDIT: here, for the curious. It was at the NIH. In 1995. DM, you see how old I am? And I was a *grad* student then, you expect me to remember 2nd year organic chem??

[url]http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary/277/5334/1920a[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Someone would probably report him (if its a dorm fridge). I was serious about there being some crazy person did this several years ago, there was a writeup about it in Nature or Science, I think.

EDIT: here, for the curious. It was at the NIH. In 1995. DM, you see how old I am? And I was a *grad* student then, you expect me to remember 2nd year organic chem??

[url]http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary/277/5334/1920a[/url]
    Wow, that's scary.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I used to work with a kleptomaniac. She would go through people's lunches and take whatever she wanted. One lady even tried stapling her lunch bag shut. The maniac ripped it open and ate anyway.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

If you can find biohazard bags, those would probably also be good storage "safes".

i wouldn't get too upset by it. stealing is what you can expect from people especially when you're sharing the cooling source with them. that's just how peoples is.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Kill'em anyway, but, as misombra said, don't get too worked up while doing it.

What ever you do not poison food. Stealing food might make them an ass but poisoning food someone eats makes you a criminal and someone far worse than a jack ass.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol I don't think I made myself clear earlier. I wouldn't poison food, not anyone elses food, and not my own food. I WOULD, however, put some ipecac in say a single one of my food items from a box or something, and have warnings all over the box not to eat it and it is mine, with my name on it (I already had my name on my other food items). SO if someone DID eat MY food, which was clearly labeled, they would throw it up a minute later

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post

If you ask me, people who steal things, even of little value, are worse than people who sell weed.
    Dude, you should see a stoned person realizing that somebody ate his food. That shit is scary.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12