+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some little bastard ate my food!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Some little bastard ate my food!

I went to the freezer on our floor to get some food and found that my 2 frozen turkey dinners and whole box of hot pockets had been eaten! I'm FUCCKING PISSED I was looking forward to that delicious meal!

I left a paper taped to the fridge letting them know how I feel. Fuccking thieves!

If you ask me, people who steal things, even of little value, are worse than people who sell weed. Even though they won't go to jail more than a day for it and some drug dealer can end up behind bars for a good part of his life, and have it ruined

i was hungry i said i'm sorry!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I'm going to have to punish you misombra...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Poor guy.

Tell them on the paper to just replace them by Friday, DM. They might have been desperate & was hoping they'd get to replace them before you noticed. Tho don't expect them too. If you leave a nasty note, tho, they will just laugh.

I never left anything in communal fridges as a student after I read that case of ppls lunches getting spiked with P32. Some ppl are just nuts.

Are these roomies or are you in residence on a floor? If its your roomates, you can easily find out who's doing this. Just leave $5 on a table someplace. Sit and read a book out of direct eye shot but where you can see what happens. Its fascinating to watch this kind of thing.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LoL a bunch of missing pizza pockets would piss you off? man, I don't even remember how many times at UNI I jacked junk food from people and people jacked food from me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would be seriously pissed off at someone for taking what's mine. I don't care how small it is.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    LoL a bunch of missing pizza pockets would piss you off? man, I don't even remember how many times at UNI I jacked junk food from people and people jacked food from me.
    OV! You horrible ass & eater of small children (and pizza pockets)! How could you??

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Naw they aren't gonna repay me. The note said "To whoever ate my turkey dinner + hot pockets- **** YOU, YOU FUCCKING COCKSUCKER"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Naw they aren't gonna repay me. The note said "To whoever ate my turkey dinner + hot pockets- **** YOU, YOU FUCCKING COCKSUCKER"...next time you steal anything that isn't yours, you'd better check it with a Geiger Counter.
    Fixed your post, lol.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha yeah, I would completely poison some food in there just to get sick whoever ate it. The thing is, I would get arrested and sent to jail. This, I know for certain

However, some things, like ipecac, will just pass for being something else. I think next time I'm at the pharmacy I will buy some and put it in one of the food items, and find out who is throwing up, and later gain entry to their room and piss on absolutely everything

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh and don't worry about my food, I already put what was left in the community freezer in my fridge, so it can defrost and I can eat it in the next few days

Well thank God! I know *I* was breathless with worry.

I ate so much of my friends' food after a hard night of drinking and waking up with drunk munchies. Sometimes they had real crap though...minced garlic sandwiches and just bread and mayo come to mind.

Since this is the off-topic forum, and your thread seems to have run it's course, I'll dump my bs here.

I'm so close to finishing this program...just have to write the final output crap and make sure it runs, then upload it and then I can go to sleep. So what do I do? I find anything to avoid actually completing it, for no rational reason. Like post about finishing it here on LF. ARGH.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why am I not surprised, Aegis? I must have some vague recollection of your procrastination tendancies.

DM - be glad it was just food. My kid left his iPod laying around with a bunch of kids he trusted, and it's gone. He really can't wrap his head around the idea that a friend stole it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I would be seriously pissed off at someone for taking what's mine. I don't care how small it is.
    I'm the same way.

I go on a rampage when someone messes w/ my things.

DM when I was in undergrad it was more the norm to have food from the refrigerator stolen. I NEVER put anything there. My roommate decided to get a small fridge for the room.

OOO, I like that Indi, that should do it DM hehe. That is, if they know what a Geiger Counter is. Use a radioactive plastic bag to place the food in...if you can get a hold of one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast