+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How'd YOU like to date this guy?

This persecution is more inside your head than out. Biggest tips I can give you are:

1) don't tell people you like to role-play. it's weird.
    2) Your natural hair color is not black. Return to your natural hair color, cut it, and keep some type of style, like you give a shit about yourself
    3) low self-esteem is a real turn-off...to everyone! Don't tell people you're emo.
    4) If you need to wear black, do it like Johnny Cash

You need the advice in pooker's thread more than he does, and I'm only basing this on the character you shown through your posts.

And what's with the sig change? You pms'ing or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    And what's with the sig change? You pms'ing or something?
    I'm showing the true me. That's how I think. Call me a demon or just fµcked up.

I like my hair black. Its better then me being a red head. I don't always dress in black. I like black pants but I wear so colord shirts.

Edit: I don't roleplay. I just put on a mask to keep everone happy and keep them off my back. That thread was asking what people thought about roleplaying.
    Last edited by Mr Wigglz; 02-08-08 at 12:29 AM.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Oh, well, try not to kill *too* many people on your rampage; I want to build my gun collection a bit yet, and shooting-sprees are very detrimental to private firearm ownership.

I can only take so much shit before I snap and want to kill everyone. A few nights ago I almost choked my dad to death becuse he would not stfu and leave me alone.

P.s. I hate my father
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Ohh now you're making me feel all tingly! I dunno about the goat. I did have one... fully grown. I kept it for about a week and then I shaved it off. I look like I am about 26-28 with it, though. I walked into a bar and ordered a beer, and they didn't card me!
    exactly why i said you look smashing just how you look now. and i did say that in my opinion, a goatee would suit you in the years to come...

yeah.. i bet it gets tingly.. exactly why i want it.. coz i love touching ang rubbing it.. hehe

taste changes as one ages / matures... so our opinions vary with it.

graphic artist and painter huh? cooooolllll....i am, too... which in my opinion, if i was your age, would make you even more attractive... probably, i'd be salivating whenever i see you.. yummy haha!

damn! i didnt see the photo you posted could you please show it to me?
    Last edited by jinx343; 02-08-08 at 01:10 AM.
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    I can only take so much shit before I snap and want to kill everyone. A few nights ago I almost choked my dad to death becuse he would not stfu and leave me alone.

P.s. I hate my father
    Wow. A very dark side to Mr. Wigglz.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post

P.s. I hate my father
    Fercrissakes I hate these kinds of posts. If you're just venting, fine, Wigglz, go ahead and Wig the freak out.

But if you are even for a second taking yourself seriously, then you have no freaking clue what you are on about. I just LOVE these kids today who are sooo privileged that you have nothing better to do than to complain how miserable your sad life is.

Anyone who has access to a computer & and internet connection (as you obviously do) just doesn't have a life that is all that bad. You DON'T live in a 3rd world country where you are subject to starvation, rape, freezing to death, dying from dysentery, being shot by the local 'military' or any of a number of nasty ways to immediately die, Capish? You, my angst-filled friend, have CHOICES. If you are miserable, its b/c you aren't doing shit about it. Don't blame others, just pick up your own socks, learn some self-control and go out and make your life better.

Just for some perspective.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

lol... ^- that's what I was trying to say, but it didn't come out quite so eloquently.

anachronistic Guest
    A label shows devoted ignorance.

God Wigglez, what Indie said, totally!

How about you take your father less seriously and laugh at his jokes? You know, I'd give anything to have been able to go through life with a father. Go hug the man for me right now.

And keep your hair red. Being able to accept your natural colors shows a lot of confidence. Of course, it does take a strong person to be able to accept this.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    How about you take your father less seriously and laugh at his jokes? You know, I'd give anything to have been able to go through life with a father. Go hug the man for me right now.
    My dad mocked and humiliated me mercilessly when I was a kid. I would much rather have gone through life without him, thinking he must have been a great man, than to know he's nothing but an insecure asshole.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    I'm sorry Gribble, but for some reason, I think that made you a better person.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    My dad mocked and humiliated me mercilessly when I was a kid. I would much rather have gone through life without him, thinking he must have been a great man, than to know he's nothing but an insecure asshole.
    You know, I know there is benefit to having to rise to challenges and all that, but I'd feel a LOT better about these types of childhood experiences if they ended with the parent saying something like:

"Son, I just want you to know I was a rotten bastard to you b/c I knew it would help to develop your potential. I know it was shitty, but I realized that if I kicked your ass, just a bit more than you could reasonably take, that it would, ultimately, make you into the awesome human being you are today. Any hurt or distress that I caused you, I am truly sorry for."

The parent would then stand there and *take it* while you, quite rightly, gave them a good punch to the head or kick to the balls. Then everyone could go out for a friendly beer afterwards and the world would be right again.

One could almost feel better just imagining that actually happening, eh?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456