+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advise needed

Advise needed

Ok Ladies ,this guy is confused!!!,my partner of 3years has asked my a question,we split up 6months ago and now she is back on the scene ,She dosn't want a relationship with anyone but we have this thing between us that she says she can't keep away from,she dosn't want to date anyone ,but she has asked me what kind of relationship we could have ,I'm the only guy she feels safe with and the only man she can trust with her body ,Neither her or I have slept with anyone since we split ,we are now and its awesum!! I love her to bits and would never want to lose her ,So ladies any ideas as to what she wants and what can we do!!!
    thanks Makoman

Sounds like she wants all the benefits of a relationship but none of the restrictions or responsibilities.

I agree with missleepy; sounds like the standard "friends with benefits" thing. Blech, I'm not a chick. But I still think she's right.

mmmm friends with benefits ,trouble is she knows how I feel about her ,and I don't know if I can just be friends ,as the song goes "its always better when we are together",we did move in together for 2 months but it didn't work ,I felt she was being taken advantage of by her 20year old daughter,mum did every thing for her and if she wanted something she got it !!I need to add here that before we met she hadn't lived with a man for 23years ,

Quote Originally Posted by makoman View Post
    mmmm friends with benefits ,trouble is she knows how I feel about her ,and I don't know if I can just be friends ,as the song goes "its always better when we are together",we did move in together for 2 months but it didn't work ,I felt she was being taken advantage of by her 20year old daughter,mum did every thing for her and if she wanted something she got it !!I need to add here that before we met she hadn't lived with a man for 23years ,
    I can assure you that if you have romantic feelings for her, you will not be able to stick with this friends with benefits thing. You'll always want more. Does it not bother you that she's using you for sex? Why is it that the men never care and it's always the women that are offended?

Yeah Cain,I know what you are saying and yes more ,I would like what we had before we moved in ,which was great ,going out ,dinners at eachothers places ,all the good stuff ,in #years we only ever had one argument and that was because her daughter wasn't there to help the 3 of us move ,she was out having drinky's,that really got to me