+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A little help needed

Have you thought about selling or giving up a few birds? You have A LOT of pets. Clearly it's a lot of work as well because you're saying you can't get out because of them.

I agree with Indi, this isn't a suggestion but something you need to do. You need to get out, you can't stay locked up inside all the time. If you're shy, get out and just try. It takes time and work to not be shy. As for the bike, buy anything that has pedals, is in one piece, and works. Just get out, you can't stay inside all day like this, it's terrible for your health, both physically and mentally.

this can't be good

I hate to say this but sounds like got a pathological liar on your hands! If you're having to question his and your every move you don't need anyone to tell you want you already painfully realize; the relationship is unhealthy.
    As long as you continue to tolerate it he's keep dishing it out.

I know you want answers to your questions but you may not get them (not the truth anyway!) no matter what you do. If you really want to help yourself out of the mess you're in with this guy. He has revealed himself to you and if he behaves this way after 3-years it's not going to change.

It ain't easy but it really looks like what you have to do; let it go and give yourself all the time you need to get both your heart and your head right.

I wish you the best

Walk far far away from this one

1averagejoe-NO there is no way I would ever consider getting rid of any of my birds.They are my life and what keep me going everyday.When I was a little girl all I dreamed about was being a Mom,well as fate would have it I'm unable to have kids.I had a hard time dealing with that for along time,until I got my first bird.Now I think it was meant to be for me not to have kids,so I can take in the abused birds that need a good home.

I'm not in the house 24/7. I do leave for 3-4 hrs a day to go to my other job.I go mail packages when ever I sell something.And I walk my dogs everyday and some days we just hang out in the yard and enjoy the weather.I just don't interact with other people that much.

Todays update-He text me today being all nice and asking how I was doing.I replied "Like you give a sh*t". He replied "If I didn't care I wouldn't ask" I replied " What are you bored and I'm the only woman available at the time" He said" I'm just trying to be a friend and you are making it very hard" I replied back " You treat me like a piece of trash and then want to be friends? Your with L now so why don't you try to be loyal to her,because I know what female "friends" mean to you". He didn't answer me back after that When I got his first text I used all the strength you all give me when I replied,so I didn't give in and tell him I missed him or even give him the satisfaction of knowing how I was.Thank you!!!!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good for you mamabird. Feels good to have the upper hand, doesn't it? Don't cave tho if he calls again. You've got his *real* number now and that won't be pleasant for an emotional tard like him (tough), so its just a matter of hanging in there. If you must, feel sorry for his clueless GF & count yourself lucky for your awakening.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Good job! But be careful about receiving anymore calls, mamabird. He sounds like the type to try to wear you down, and you are still vulnerable.

Yeah, I think communication could be an avenue for him to weasel his way back into your life. I'd recommend you avoid it, though I'm not necessarily qualified to be giving advice; I do know that "making up" starts often starts with communication.

Well I made it 3 weeks,so far!!! I have answered a few of his texts,but I have not talked to him.Today he left me a voice message and just the sound of his voice made me want to give in and call him back,but I didn't!!! Thank you all for your support.

Wahoooo! Good for you, mamabird! Hang in there! If you can get through the first few months, you'll be good as gold.

when still keep to love will allway hurt but the best way be friend but not sure if he can be friend or not..

"there is always someone out there for you.."

that guy doesn't worth your times at all. Don't make yourself feel so easy and come back to such type because who knows, he might walk out your life again and again. i am sure you can do better than that, deserve someone who treats you right, respects you, loves you, understands you, and be really devoted to you only. you definitely don't need that type of a guy in your life!

He was poison. It takes a while to get it out of your system, but every day his hold on you will weaken. Someday you'll see him and wonder, "What the hell was I thinking?"
    Spammer Spanker

if you ever find proof and want to tell your story to a woman's magazine please get in touch with me - I'm a journalist. You would get paid for your time and your story would be treated in a highly sensitive way

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345