+ Follow This Topic

Thread: urgent love help.

urgent love help.

hi friends,

I'm 22 years old. I like one 12 year old girl. She is very beauty. I strongly love her. I'm dying everyday bcoz of the age gap.

I'm confused whether she will love me or not bcoz i'm 10 years elder than her.

I know right now she is just 12 years old and she hardly knows about love. So I decided I should propose her when she become 18 years old. But at that time my age will be 28. So Will she accept my love?

In brief, I want to ask you whether a girl love a boy who is 10 years elder than her

Why are you gradually becoming a child predator? It's probably too late for you since you already have these thoughts

Sick thread!

It's difficult to say but keep a way to contact the girl so that in the future you may try.

Until then forget her and get on with your life.

Dude,

This is a bit wrong not cos of the age gap cos of the age of the girl, back off man. U could do something very silly if your desires take control - not good at all mate. If I were you, try approaching girls of your age group. You will find happiness, let the girl grow gracefully and please do nothing that will take away her innocence.

12 years old girls are still skipping around playing tips with their little friends. what is there to love? they hardly have any sense of what they're gonna do tomorrow, let alone in 10 years. im sorry dude, i just cant understand what you're thinking. you need urgent help alright.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

I hope this guy is kidding.

But, not all 12 year old girls are skipping around with friends. Judging by this guys English, he's foreign, and if he's being serious, he's from a country where it's ok to marry children.

This is making me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by okapa View Post
    It's difficult to say but keep a way to contact the girl so that in the future you may try.

Until then forget her and get on with your life.
    I like this reply but thanks to all friends.

so i'm not going to disturb her till she become 18 years old.

anyway u didn't reply to me for the question whether a girl love a boy who is 10 years elder than her???? Please reply to this question....I'm waiting for ur reply....

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    12 years old girls are still skipping around playing tips with their little friends. what is there to love? they hardly have any sense of what they're gonna do tomorrow, let alone in 10 years. im sorry dude, i just cant understand what you're thinking. you need urgent help alright.
    One more thing I want to tell you that

I know in your part of the world, Love means (kisses, hug and sex).....but in my part of the world, Love means (to have affection for one girl and we hardly touch any part of the body except fingers till marriage and we live with the policy "only one marriage and only one girl for whole life).........it's a kinda holy love.........

Quote Originally Posted by learning_love View Post
    One more thing I want to tell you that

I know in your part of the world, Love means (kisses, hug and sex).....but in my part of the world, Love means (to have affection for one girl and we hardly touch any part of the body except fingers till marriage and we live with the policy "only one marriage and only one girl for whole life).........it's a kinda holy love.........
    She's going to marry someone else. Not you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I think anyone who is unfamiliar with this... tradition, should probably keep out.

Learning_love, most of us here have very different views and beliefs. Psychologically speaking, though, she's a child. when she's 20 and you're 30, it's fine, but when she's 12 and you're 22, that's what we consider wrong. I don't know if lack of sex means it's technically not pedophilia,. but to me it still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    She's going to marry someone else. Not you.
    Why do you think so? please tell me. ur sentence socked me. I really need her once she become 18 or 20....Is it possible? If yes, how many percentage?????

dear Friends,
    right now really I have only affection for her....I like her a lot as a kid....but I want her as my wife in future...that's what in my mind......

Anyway, thanks to all friends who gave me very interesting and useful reply for my life.....

Man I'm glad I'm not that girl

Quote Originally Posted by learning_love View Post
    Why do you think so? please tell me. ur sentence socked me. I really need her once she become 18 or 20....Is it possible? If yes, how many percentage?????

dear Friends,
    right now really I have only affection for her....I like her a lot as a kid....but I want her as my wife in future...that's what in my mind......

Anyway, thanks to all friends who gave me very interesting and useful reply for my life.....
    You're desperate and pathetic. Your country has turned you into a pussy.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I don't think a 12-year-old is capable of making the kind of emotional connection with you that you're hoping for.

What I think you should do is ask her parents what they think. They really know her best and would be better able to answer your question. If you're afraid to talk to them because they might beat you senseless with a stick, then I think you should ask yourself if what you're thinking about is as innocent as you think it is.
    Spammer Spanker

No they'd just beat her senseless with a stick for making the man think such thoughts