+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Maybe I have done somthing wrong

Maybe I have done somthing wrong

I come from China, so there might be something conflicting the culture here that I don't know. I can not tell clearly if I come to like a girl who has already have a boyfriend, I kissed her forehead the day before yesterday, which was the second time I kissed her. At that moment I noticed that there was something difference in her eyes in a flash. And then she never contacted me any more...

Shall I apologize to her?

Well, if the girl you kissed already has a boyfriend, maybe she just got scared of you ruining their relationship...if she really likes the guy that is.

Apologies would be up to you....if she was a close friend I say go for it. If she was just an aquaintance, there's really no need to...she's the one that stopped talking to you without explanation...
    Never regret something from your past, everything happens for a reason.

Thank you! Would you please also tell me what are the differences between kissing one girl's forehead, cheek, and lips?
    I am caught in a thought, and I will regret whenever I have a chance.

Well kissing a girls lips is a little more intaminte i'd say...forhead is more as i like you but i'm jus hinting at it now...and cheek is more as just a friend

~(~Kimithy~)~

Now I get it! Thank you!

Thank you! Would you please also tell me what are the differences between kissing one girl's forehead, cheek, and lips?
    Well, if you really like the girl, you should explain to her your countries customs or ways of greeting/exchange.

In America, Kissing a girl on the Forehead isnt really too bad, its kind of like the above poster said. Kind of like a friendly gesture. BUT, some girls are insecure, and their boyfriends are usually even MORE insecure, so any form of kissing is considered OFF-LIMITS to some.

The cheek is the next level. That means "We had a good night, and Im not quite ready for the real thing (lips) so this is what you get."

On the lips is the final level. It means you are together, very intimate, close, etc. It is a very intimate form of passion outside of sexual relations....but thats another discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Well, if you really like the girl, you should explain to her your countries customs or ways of greeting/exchange.

In America, Kissing a girl on the Forehead isnt really too bad, its kind of like the above poster said. Kind of like a friendly gesture. BUT, some girls are insecure, and their boyfriends are usually even MORE insecure, so any form of kissing is considered OFF-LIMITS to some.

The cheek is the next level. That means "We had a good night, and Im not quite ready for the real thing (lips) so this is what you get."

On the lips is the final level. It means you are together, very intimate, close, etc. It is a very intimate form of passion outside of sexual relations....but thats another discussion

hehe, in fact in oriental countries the ways to express greeting/friendship are more implicit as you know. So I think I was really adventurous. But when I kissed her the first time, I kissed her cheek, and forehead the second.

Thank you for your reply.

And do you guys think I shall wait if I really like her, or I shall directly walk into? I know that their relationship is not very long to date...

Before you decide whether or not to pursue her, you may want to privately speak with her and make certain that your intentions and her own are not entirely different, otherwise it may become quite uncomfortable for both of you. If she seems to be interested, I would strongly recommend that you both try to determine what will happen in regards to her current boyfriend, and whether or not you two will remain strictly friends while he is still in a relationship with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Before you decide whether or not to pursue her, you may want to privately speak with her and make certain that your intentions and her own are not entirely different, otherwise it may become quite uncomfortable for both of you. If she seems to be interested, I would strongly recommend that you both try to determine what will happen in regards to her current boyfriend, and whether or not you two will remain strictly friends while he is still in a relationship with her.
    I have read your advice for many times. I will definitely consider it more. Thanks!