+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP i'm afraid to be nude.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    We can have cam sex if you want to loosen up a little I think perky breasts are sexy.

I wish there was no such thing as clothing.
    I wish I was on one of those European beaches where women walked around topless...

As for your AA's...I think small breasts are cute. I have no problem with a girls breast size. To be honest I prefer breasts that are smaller. It's more about the shape than size. Plus, beyond popular belief, most men don't like huge breasts. I like all sizes, as long as their not ginormous. Trust me, this guy knows what size chest you have. Just because you're wearing clothes, doesn't mean your chest disappears.

And frasbee is right, learn to be confident about your body. A woman who is confident being nude is a major turn on. You have insecurities and not feeling comfortable being nude will be a turn off to him and like he said, will more than likely cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
    I avoid having sex with my bf,with fear that he will break up with me because of my AA cup. I'm 20 years old and thin but not skinny.What should I do? Will I lose him if he sees my nudity?
    I'm certain there's a woman somewhere in the world right now with excess body fat that just wants to kill you. While you're here thinking if AA is too small, she's probably going insane thinking if she's thin enough. A couple of people have already said it. Your insecurity, not your nudity, will be the thing that makes your relationship fall apart. Bigger is not always better when it comes to breasts. I know I get turned off if they're too big. What's more important than size is the shape. I'm sure it's easier to have a better shape with AA as opposed to DD. Just be happy with your body and learn to love it. And don't make him the victim of any unresolved insecurity or self-image issue of yours. And don't be like this girl:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liuMlxVlHNE&feature=user"]YouTube - Jack Bauer Needs a Sandwich[/ame]

em,Asparagoose
    don't you think it's a little ridiculous and embarassing to find that the man's breasts are bigger than hers if he's a fat guy or model tyle boy? and AA cup is really nothing ,particularly when she's lying. i can understand such concerns.it bothers many Asian girls.

Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    em,Asparagoose
    don't you think it's a little ridiculous and embarassing to find that the man's breasts are bigger than hers if he's a fat guy or model tyle boy? and AA cup is really nothing ,particularly when she's lying. i can understand such concerns.it bothers many Asian girls.
    If he's a fat guy with man-titties, then who is her to judge her anyway?
    True, I can understand why she's worried too: I'm small boobed as well, but I've been with my bf for over 4 years. He doesn't care; I have long legs and hips and a waist.

To the OP, seriously, if you've seen this guy in person he probably already knows how big your boobs should be, unless you stuff your bra and please say you don't!
    Focus on the aspects of your body other than your boobs that would turn him on, and wear something that shows them off.

Yes, dump him and don't you ever ever get naked again. Sigh.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Yes, dump him and don't you ever ever get naked again. Sigh.
    see, that's what she is warried about. if the man shows any disappointment, it might casue psychological problems for her. that's true maybe she will never dare to be naked again!! hey,what are you suggesting ?

see, that's what she is warried about. if the man shows any disappointment, it might casue psychological problems for her. that's true maybe she will never dare to be naked again!! hey,what are you suggesting ?
    If you've read this thread, you would have read that the MEN DON'T CARE.
    1. her bf should already suspect that she has small breasts. If he's willing to have sex with her, then he's ok with it.
    2. no male will turn down sex just because of small breasts, especially if it's sex with a gf they somewhat care for
    3. small breasts are nothing to be worried about, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    If you've read this thread, you would have read that the MEN DON'T CARE.
    1. her bf should already suspect that she has small breasts. If he's willing to have sex with her, then he's ok with it.
    2. no male will turn down sex just because of small breasts, especially if it's sex with a gf they somewhat care for
    3. small breasts are nothing to be worried about, at all.
    well, what if she stuffs the bra? the man could be surprised,right
    AA cup ,sorry to say this,is almost nothing,nearly as flat as runway or a man,i dont mean to offend ,i'msoory. can a man accept this??

well, what if she stuffs the bra? the man could be surprised,right
    AA cup ,sorry to say this,is almost nothing,nearly as flat as runway or a man,i dont mean to offend ,i'msoory. can a man accept this??
    I don't know what culture you live in, but I assure you, yes a man can very well accept it, and appreciate it too.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    I don't know what culture you live in, but I assure you, yes a man can very well accept it, and appreciate it too.
    thanks missleepy ,you reeeeeally comforted me=)

Your answer surprised me a little.I feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    We can have cam sex if you want to loosen up a little I think perky breasts are sexy.

I wish there was no such thing as clothing.
    my godness, are you sure you meant this? ehhhhh,i bet you've done cam sex things before.

It only matters to those who want to sleep with you, but not be with you.

Tedel Guest
    Love yourself and he'll love you too. It's like a rule, you know?

Men usually have a pretty good idea of how a woman's body looks like once it is naked. Did you really think that he expects to see Pamela Anderson-sized breasts when you take your clothes off in front of him?

He already knows!! That is one of the fascinating things about guys. Like it or not they all have X-Ray vision and we women get X-Rayed all the time. We don't 'have' to be embarrased by being too small or too huge because guys already know. So don't worry, be happy.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men will be more interested in a sexy, confident "7" than a cold, stilted "10".

So, learn to be sexy. This has nothing to do w/your breasts. Its to do w/your posture, your demeanor & confidence.

[url]http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Sexy[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast