+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I like girls non-nude.....

I like girls non-nude.....

Is there something wrong with me? I dont think a girl is attractive at all w/o her clothes, it just seems discusting to me. I think females are sexy as hell with thier clothes on. I dont want to look at a stink hole or a pink mouth looking thing. If a gurl ever tried getting into my pants I would prolly have to say,"Sorry, im not into that, maybe a hand job or something." I havnt told anyone this in the real world. Im afraid people might think im wierd or ghey. Im born like this and I have no problem with it. I hope that the next girlfriend I have(im a virgin btw) understands my situation b/c I will open up to her about it. I also think sexual intercourse is a gross chore that I would never get involved in. Ive watched pr0n and things of that nature but it just doesnt turn me on. Of course I stare at girls more than everyone else b/c of the reverse standard. A fully clothed girl is like "nude" to me and I just cant stop lusting!

I like my "sexual offset" b/c you cant get sick of "seeing it the same way".For example, the 99.9999999999999999999991 percent of guys that are attracted to a girls butt when its the color of skin. But in my case if she is wearing something different everyday with different colors it doesnt get old. Its something new instead of the same ol boring thing everyday. So basically your girlfriend looks attractive in different ways everyday, sounds like a bargain to me

Discuss.........

Well my friend I would have to say yes and no. Of course like all the questions people seem to ask here are not simple so another long ass post about it.

The Yes part.

It is almost proven that a scanty clothed woman is more sexy than a straight up naked one. Why? Because, as they say, there always needs to be some level of anticipation and wonder in order for intrigue to be present. If you see it all, what is there to imagine? By being only half dressed a girl can hide things bout her that are not so flattering and only show the curves and sexy lips and such. So I agree on some level, however, when you have sex a few times and actually have a girl friend or two things change. You start to notice things you don’t like and things that you like and find wonder and excitement in even things you don’t like simply because they are unique to the girl that you are with. IE. You may not like your woman having a bony pelvis because it can feel weird during sex, but you find it somewhat attractive on her because you like her and you know that it is a part of her so you look at it differently than if she was some one night stand.

The No part.

I think you are taking things too far, but this is because you are young and have not had a real girlfriend or sexual relationship. Just know that as you get more experienced and older you will change. Things that you find revolting now you will learn to accept and later learn to appreciate and some time after that learn to love. It is a growing learning process and honestly women are women. If you don’t like a certain thing about them then don’t blame them. Don’t think that it is revolting just think of it as a part of life. Try to appreciate that some times ugly things are necessary and don’t look down on it. Having a child is not pretty but necessary, just a part of life. You do have a lot of growing up to do and accepting of life and other people. But what you have posted I have heard before so you are not alone but it is not something that is common. I would not mention anything about it to a girlfriend, just keep it to yourself and try to deal with it. Over time your opinions will change.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you? Because I was thinking that the disgust part might have to do with the possibility that you haven't fully hit puberty yet, in which case I would say that your reaction is sort of normal.

By the way, I bet many girls wouldn't find your penis attractive, either, but what is pleasing to the eye and what is pleasing to the sense of touch are often not the same thing.

Yeah, penises are pretty ugly lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why else would the dark be so inviting?

lol True

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yeah, penises are pretty ugly lol.
    Oh Jesus... yep some of them...well! Well I guess that we are not made all the same otherwise It would be boring...lol

Tone Guest
    Yeah, you must be young.

Yeah, I'd say you're gaye.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Are you a clean person? Do you like Monk? Is your house clean? How percice are you? Why ypou are still a virgin? How old are you? And lots of other questions.

Maybe you don't like pinky because you are too virgin and too clean.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa
    Are you a clean person? Do you like Monk? Is your house clean? How percice are you? Why ypou are still a virgin? How old are you? And lots of other questions.

Maybe you don't like pinky because you are too virgin and too clean.
    Well yes im a clean person. Im 17 and my house is somewhat clean. Im still a virgin b/c none of my past 5 gf have treid getting into my pants.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have to say this is the first time I have ever heard this. And on that note, I really don't have any advice for you!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Well, the "you're too young to know" theory went out the window.

I'd say you're probably a little gay. I mean, if you only want sexual gratification that isn't exclusive to girls (i.e. just handjobs/blowjobs that guys could give too) you could be gay/bi. And if the thing that you find "attractive" is different colored clothes... well, gays guys love to wear different colored clothes. You may want to think about this.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Chadro, all kidding aside, you might need to seek some therapy about this at some point. (Don't worry, we all have issues.) You might be fine with never looking at a girl's snatch, but I doubt that your future girlfriends will appreciate your disgust about their vagina.

Well, is he wanting to look at and touch penises?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast