+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HELP i'm afraid to be nude.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post

Next time you're nude, take it off and strut it like you're a million bucks. Trust me, he will be sooo turned on. You will be surprised. I can't say it enough times, but confidence confidence confidence!!! It's a major turn on. Looks are important as well, but confidence is such a huge turn on. There's nothing like a girl who feels comfortable in her own skin and isn't afraid to be sexy. Force yourself next time you do get nude in front of him to be sexy, take it off, throw yourself on top of him, walk around like you're still wearing clothes. Trust me...he will be begging.

Joe is right. Confidence is the most important part. Men find it very sexy and a turn on when you are comfortable in your own skin.

Also (and this may get me into trouble) a lot of the time men don't notice things that women do. I've had instances where I have chopped off my hair dyed it a completely different colour and my sig. other has said "you look a little different..did you do anything?"

So I guess what I am saying is it may be a non issue for your boyfriend..

Also women never get the opportunity to "sneak preview" a man's package before they do the deed. A least men have a "kind of" idea of the size of a woman's breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    Also women never get the opportunity to "sneak preview" a man's package before they do the deed. A least men have a "kind of" idea of the size of a woman's breasts.
    I want to sample the goods of the next guy I date. Like fruit in a grocery store.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    I'm certain there's a woman somewhere in the world right now with excess body fat that just wants to kill you. While you're here thinking if AA is too small, she's probably going insane thinking if she's thin enough. A couple of people have already said it. Your insecurity, not your nudity, will be the thing that makes your relationship fall apart. Bigger is not always better when it comes to breasts. I know I get turned off if they're too big. What's more important than size is the shape. I'm sure it's easier to have a better shape with AA as opposed to DD. Just be happy with your body and learn to love it. And don't make him the victim of any unresolved insecurity or self-image issue of yours.
    So so true. It has less to do with your actual size and more with the image of yourself. Surely he's seen you and knows that you have a smaller chest. If he would break up with you for something like that, especially when you've been talking for over a year, then he isn't worth your time.

My question is what makes you think he doesn't know your size? Do you stuff your bra when you're around him or something?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I want to sample the goods of the next guy I date. Like fruit in a grocery store.

LOL..um ..er and how do you propose to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    LOL..um ..er and how do you propose to do that?
    I've got a banana she can try if she wants.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bottom line.. if you're afraid to make love to your bf because you're got perfectly cupped breast... i have small hands so that you're breast will perfectly fit in my palms if you are willing.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tedel Guest
    When I like a girl a lot, I don't take a look at the size of her breasts, I like her breasts just because they are hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    When I like a girl a lot, I don't take a look at the size of her breasts, I like her breasts just because they are hers.
    ya, fake ones suck

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
    I avoid having sex with my bf,with fear that he will break up with me because of my AA cup. I'm 20 years old and thin but not skinny.What should I do? Will I lose him if he sees my nudity?

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks for reading this!
    oh for goodness sake. if he truly likes/loves you, hell be okay. im sure he saw you were not amply endowed when u met. unless you falsified your package. Talk about it be open and honest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234